Do guys like girls with curly hair?

Yes or no and please explain why

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a preference of straight and wavy hair over curly. BUT! If a girl KNOWS how to pull off curly, then by all means go for it :). As for explanation, curly hair is like a hair style a girl can obtain (especially if she's not naturally curly haired), but we all know not every hair style goes for a girl. For example a rather chubby faced girl won't go well with extremely straight hair (im talking the kind that's just straight down with no volume and no teasing) because her face is too big for that kind of style. The same concept applies to curly hair IMO. If you can rock it, go for it. Otherwise it would look and probably even feel like an awkward and a little out of place.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah cause I have asian hair and I always liked curly hair. its nice to play with but it stinks sometimes cause il be playing with my one of my girl friends hair cause I'm a fag and she will yell at me cause when I go to take my hand away there's always random strands wrapped around of fingers and I end up pulling her hair. overall though curly hair is sexy. definitely sex hair.

• ive always had a thing for curly haired girls :)

link

link

just a few examples :)

What Girls Said 0