Girls can answer too. Guys what are ur opinions of girls in wigs?

I know some black women wear wigs but what about in white teens? I have short-ish hair but i want log brown hair to make certain hairstyles would it be stupid if i wear a wig? It's also that i don't damage my natural hair. Jusy know it's not like I'll wear it everyday, on a few occasions. Would u people take that ss weird, stupid or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it sounds like a fun way to play with different hair styles without having to make the commitment of a new hair cut. There are some really nice ones out there, have fun with it.

What Guys Said 3

• Occasionally it would be fine. I would probably like that too.

• I have a thing about extensions and wigs if at all possible prefer natural hair.

• I think you should be proud of how you look, not making yourself fake by using things you dont actually need to be beautiful. Examples: Wigs, eyelashes, nails, silicon breast, silicon butt etc.
    I guess dying your hair is okay. Of course you do whatever makes you feel comfortable but, natural beauty is the best beauty of all.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm so sick of people only thinking of black women wearing wigs 😑😑😑😑

Rachel McAdams wore a wig for the entire Mean Girls movie and nobody questions it.

Anyway after being in my feelings, I say wear a wig for the look you want. A lot of wigs come in fun, and natural looking styles. Try a lacefront wig if you're embarrassed about it looking "wiggy" I hope your hair comes out cute and how you wanted. 😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Personally I think that wigs are pointless and look bad. I'd rather have short hair than a wig as j cu try hair short for a reason. Some wigs just looks tackie

• Its okay to go with wigs, there nothing strange about it, you're not alone on this. I have a small collection of wigs and i wear them all, i got inspired by harajuku fashion, Since i buy Lolita wigs :) but it's really nice to be wearing wigs.