What do you think of this outfit for guys (general everyday outfit on hot days)?

What do you think of this outfit for guys (general everyday outfit on hot days)?

0|0
23|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Those shorts are a little too short for somebody that I'd personally be attracted to, HOWEVER - a guy doesn't have to dress to be attractive for me. If he likes them and feels confident, then that's awesome and I'd have zero issue.

1|1
    1|0
    • I am jealous of them legs too.

• Show All
    • It's all good man.

• Yeah I know they're pretty girly and I hear that every now and then especially since I gradually made my shorts that short

What Girls Said 22

• Lmao no. You can feel just as "cool" in the heat and still look manly in this:

www.menfashionhub.com/.../men-cargo-shorts-5.jpeg

1|1
    0|0
  • oh my lord no no no.

1|0
    0|0
  • nice legs good tone skin too

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn Those legs 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good to keep you from dying in the heat haha, that could actually be my outfit here in Melbourne lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Those legs are sexy LOL XD I don't see anything wrong with the outfit

0|1
    0|0
  • Your legs... Damn..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes that is an acceptable outfit for a hot day

0|1
    0|0
  • Erm, doesn't seem right. You could keep the shoes but em shorts need to be a little longer. But I'm all good with what you feel it would be okay. by the way, I'm getting jelly of yer legs.

0|0
    0|0
    • 13 and jealous of my legs? :o

• Yep. The pain. Since I take a language at my school, I can skip gym and health. Mine are just skinny and doesn't look like mine has some good muscles. They're just barely athletic muscles -\_(e3e)_/-

• errrr no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Please, don't, just don't.. The shoes are fine though.

0|0
    0|0
  • The short is too short for my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm I guess good if he is looking for other guys?

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Pls no!

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Bahaha goodbye

1|0
    0|0
  • no please no

0|0
    0|0
  • Your a guy or a girl? your so skinny it's hard to say, i think the short is too short and I don't like pink on men, the sneakers are ok

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not a girl hiding under a guy's user profile, I am a guy

• those shorts at a bit too short for my taste but if that's what you prefer wearing then go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmmmmm that looks like a woman's body and outfit. Guys shorts are supposed to be knee-length and fit looser. And if that's a man he needs to gain a looooooot of weight.

This is how a guy should look in hot weather
    cdnd.lystit.com/.../...8-924339934_large_flex.jpeg

www.outfittrends.com/.../...c9f7eb1a3f34becd6d.jpg

www.thefashionisto.com/.../...015-Next-Men-007.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • I am a guy (maybe I should have left the adam's apple on) but I don't feel the need to gain any more weight. And yes those are the shorts I was also wearing until I decided not to wear something that I hate wearing

• Your legs like girl's one whats the difference? Where is your bristle 😄

0|1
    0|0
    • Gone for good. Maybe we can take a moment of silence to remember :)

• What 😕😄

• No! Haha, don't. And wow, how is this European inspired? I live in Europe and the only time I've seen anything similar to this was at pride day events. Don't wear it. Unless you want like all the male attention

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10