What do you think of this outfit for guys (general everyday outfit on hot days)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Those shorts are a little too short for somebody that I'd personally be attracted to, HOWEVER - a guy doesn't have to dress to be attractive for me. If he likes them and feels confident, then that's awesome and I'd have zero issue.

• I am jealous of them legs too.

• It's all good man.

• Yeah I know they're pretty girly and I hear that every now and then especially since I gradually made my shorts that short

What Girls Said 22

• Lmao no. You can feel just as "cool" in the heat and still look manly in this:

www.menfashionhub.com/.../men-cargo-shorts-5.jpeg

• oh my lord no no no.

• nice legs good tone skin too

• Damn Those legs 😍

• Looks good to keep you from dying in the heat haha, that could actually be my outfit here in Melbourne lol

• Those legs are sexy LOL XD I don't see anything wrong with the outfit

• Your legs... Damn..

• Yes that is an acceptable outfit for a hot day

• Erm, doesn't seem right. You could keep the shoes but em shorts need to be a little longer. But I'm all good with what you feel it would be okay. by the way, I'm getting jelly of yer legs.

• 13 and jealous of my legs? :o

• Yep. The pain. Since I take a language at my school, I can skip gym and health. Mine are just skinny and doesn't look like mine has some good muscles. They're just barely athletic muscles -\_(e3e)_/-

• errrr no thanks

• Please, don't, just don't.. The shoes are fine though.

• The short is too short for my taste

• Umm I guess good if he is looking for other guys?

• No. Pls no!

• Weird

Filler

• Bahaha goodbye

• no please no

• Your a guy or a girl? your so skinny it's hard to say, i think the short is too short and I don't like pink on men, the sneakers are ok

• I'm not a girl hiding under a guy's user profile, I am a guy

• those shorts at a bit too short for my taste but if that's what you prefer wearing then go for it

• Ummmmmmm that looks like a woman's body and outfit. Guys shorts are supposed to be knee-length and fit looser. And if that's a man he needs to gain a looooooot of weight.

This is how a guy should look in hot weather
    cdnd.lystit.com/.../...8-924339934_large_flex.jpeg

www.outfittrends.com/.../...c9f7eb1a3f34becd6d.jpg

www.thefashionisto.com/.../...015-Next-Men-007.jpg

• I am a guy (maybe I should have left the adam's apple on) but I don't feel the need to gain any more weight. And yes those are the shorts I was also wearing until I decided not to wear something that I hate wearing

• Your legs like girl's one whats the difference? Where is your bristle 😄

• Gone for good. Maybe we can take a moment of silence to remember :)

• What 😕😄

• No! Haha, don't. And wow, how is this European inspired? I live in Europe and the only time I've seen anything similar to this was at pride day events. Don't wear it. Unless you want like all the male attention

What Guys Said 10