How much u spend for your hair per month?

Most Helpful Guy

• i get a haircut every 9 days.

Most Helpful Girl

• very little... close to 0 !!! only shampoo and hair oils that's all because i only wash my hair and i don't style it (very little like twice/thrice a year)

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe $1? A bottle of shampoo lasts me several months, and I cut it myself.

• Not a penny. My mother knows how to cut it, so I don't need to spend anything. And also, I use the shampoos available in my house (I don't live on my own), I don't have a special one for myself. So, spending is completely unnecessary for me.

• More than you would think I get it shaved maybe 3 times a month at 8 euro a time and still use shampoo/conditioner (probably habit at this stage ) which maybe all together comes to about 25/26 euro a month.

• I shave it myself with a straight razor and foam so that is is completely smooth. Same with the face other than the beard. Razor cost me 30 when I was 22, I sharpen it myself. Kind of old school, but nothing gets me smoother.

• Well I cut it myself, so that makes it a total of $0.

• Probably about $30

What Girls Said 12

• Too damn much.

• I don't know... Shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, and electricity cost for blow drying my hair. Also the initial cost of my blow drier and hairbrush.

• I used to work in a salon, I'm a stay at home mom for now, so I get one of the other girls in the salon to do my hair for me, so my cost is the products.

• I don't, unless I run out of shampoo and conditioner. Then like $20 max.

• Maybe around 15 EUR!! Not more.
    I need more quantity of shampoo and conditioners because of length of my hair and the bottles empty so fast.
    Oils costs around 1-2 EUR. Not much.

• I have very thick very curly hair, so every morning for school, depending if im wearing it up or down, it can take up to 10 minutes, so about 5 hours a month if i did my math right lol.

• Nothing...

• $95 per month.

• Zero dollars.

• I guess $85

• $0.00 dollars. Nothing...

• Not much, I just do my hair at home. So, maybe 2 bottles of shampoo and conditioner.