Would you wear a dress or pants?

I'm supposed to go to my bf's office Christmas party at a steakhouse. I bought a dress, and was going to wear it with a cardigan and some flats. However, its snowing today. Do you think I should wear the dress still or just opt for pants and a shirt instead?

Most Helpful Guy

• a nice dress, not a club-body con dress tho. something classy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress with some tights and boots.

What Guys Said 6

• If you are going to be outdoors for any length of time - Pants. The steakhouse will probably be warm so you will get away with a dress but overall I think pants are the safer bet.

• Go for pants, it will be a little off if you don't go along with the weather. Unless your boyfriend is willing to keep you warm with some hugs! Lol jk. But at a dress is nice is just not proper for the weather you describe.

• I say go with the dress

• Go with the dress

• So what did you wind up going with?

• Wear a dress

What Girls Said 10

• hmm well it is an office party so I'm assuming the attire is somewhat formal. go with the dress. it'll look lovely =]

• Hmm is it a sweater dress? You can pull off dark jeans underneath with tall boots and it would be warm and cute!

• I prefer pants & shirts and sneakers ;)

• A picture of your outfits would help me choose but id wear the pants, dresses are cold!

• Nena wear the dresss :*
    If its cold, try to go for a sweater dress, they look very formal, fancy, but are very comfortable and warm. Especially if you're going to an office party, you're not going to the club but you still wana look good.

• A dress with some boots.

• I'd wear the dress with tights and boots 😊

• I would wear a dress

• I would wear a dress but if your cold just wear pants

• I think the dress, unless it's gonna be slacks with a nice top. That wouldn't be bad... plus heels...