Describe your ultimate girl.... looks and personality

Honestly, I'm not gonna say anything, I just wanna know!

What Guys Said 2

• Christian, but not denominationally indoctrinated (which includes the fruits for the Spirit in her life: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control (Galatians 5), because she should expect the same from me. I would like her to have a mind of her own, submitted to God, so her thought life is productive, not hurtful to her and others.

I would like her to be thin, but not a wife, since I don't want to feel like I might break her when I want to give her a hug. I would like to go biking, hiking, walking, driving, swimming, and many other activities, with her. Basically, I want to share my life with her, and share in her life as well.

I don't want to feel she is protecting herself from me, because God is her protector, and will use me to protect her, so she can be open to both of us. I would like her to be my best friend, critic and only lover. I would want to be intimate with her, mind, soul, body and will.

Physically, I am not as interested in the package, as what is in the package. However, I would want her to be healthy, for her own sake, and the longevity of our relationship.

• I think an ultimate girl in the house should be like Bree Van De camp, she got everything a man wants.

look should be like Tina Fey. business look.

What Girls Said 0