Long or short hair?

At the moment my hair is pretty long.. Like this:

link

I want to make it something like this: (Except brown and maybe a little shorter)

link

What do you all think? I have found that most guys like long hair so I didn't know if this was okay or not because I still want to look attractive. I have the right facial structure for short hair so I'm not worried about that.. I just want to know what I should do..

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what suits which person, if you suit it do it... I knew a girl who had long hair, but she got it cut short... moreso than the link, and she suited it, I thought it would have put me off, but it really attracted me.

What Guys Said 2

• i find girls attractive with both long and short hair just not girls that have guy short hair. I'm assuming most guys are this way so do what you feel comforitable in doing and what you want.

• do whatever makes you happy. I prefer long hair but I'm still attracted to girls with short hair as well

What Girls Said 3

• Guys definitely prefer long hair but the right girl can pull it off. If you like it, go for it. It's not that short anyway.

• Try it out.. the short cut looks sleek and sexy. If you can pull it off go for it.. besides if you preferred the long hair afterwards it will always grow back :)

• Every guy will have different preferences, but it mainly comes down to whether or not a cut suits you. Since you've got the right facial structure for it, I'd say go for the shorter hairstyle. It's still long enough that you can grow it back out quickly if you don't like it, but short enough for you to change things up and keep your style interesting. Good luck!