What kind of style do you men like to see women in?

Feminine? Classy? Tomboyish? Masculine? Rocker chic? Gothic?

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• chilling at home, its got to be the baggy shirts that only go over 1 shoulder.
    out at event, easily the classy black dresses that shape the body.
    but casual out and about, it does not really matter, whatever the girl feels happy in.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Feminine. A nice top and either tight skinny jeans, tight jeggings or tight pleather pants, especially tight black pleather pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is comfortable a style?

Really If I'm dating someone or even just any person for that fact, It just depends on occassion and if they are comfortable or not... I ain't got a problem with sweats and a hoodie, nor do I have problems with dresses and heels, as I said, occasion and comfortability.

P. S. Though hoody and sweats and dope AF

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to say I am one of those who say all. I am never quite sure why I like a girl - The girls might seem quite random but somehow their look, personality, style etc mix has blended together to attract me.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the man, I am an outdoor person, so I would find a woman dressing like for an Indiana Jones movie, or in leopard, tiger stripes or a Zebra pattern to be sexy. or especially women wearing camo. also I like healthy looking women.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman should be feminine. It's only natural. They're females, they have hormones that make them lok and think female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine and Classy with a few Tomboy/Hipster days and you got me

0|0
    0|0
  • yup would go with tomboyish, however i ve also looked at goth girls more often than not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocker, and Classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like Tomboyish

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta say, I love a girl in a dress.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0