Guys, What do you think about women wearing bikinis?

I dont really like them, I think women dont need to expose most of their bodies to be attractive, and feel that women running around in their underwear on the beach isn't exactly an attractive thing to see. Anyone else feel this way? If not how do you feel?

• Your crazy man I like seeing women in bikinis
  • I dont really have an opinion about them, I neither like nor dislike bikinis
  • I think bikinis are ugly and/or dont like seeing women in them
  • Other
  • I'm a girl

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't personally mind whether a girl wears a bikini or a one piece - I think you have to let your mind go down the route of exposed bodies before you forget it is just actually swimwear at the end of the day - If you keep in mind it is just swimwear, you don't really notice what people are wearing anymore.

What Girls Said 6

• Seeing old men in speedos is much, much worse.

• Are you Australian? Down here speedos have a religious following when it comes to baby boomers. So, so gross!

• Women in bikinis... noice.

• LOL yeah, bathing suits are stupid anyways :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIwi1-A79KQ

• I don't really see a problem with them to be honest!

• they are sexy

• We don't really wear them for guys... At least I don't

What Guys Said 10

• I would think that for the most part women wear bikinis because it's comfortable for them and they like how they look in it. Not just to show their flesh to horny men.

• I love bikinis on women. Bikinis are one of the great inventions of the 20th century. They brighten the lives of men everywhere.

• I like seeing girls in bikinis because I like girl's bodies.
    I agree that women don't need to expose most of their body to be sexy/beautiful, but that doesn't mean that when they do, they aren't sexy/beautiful.

• Not really. I think women should wear whatever they want. A bikini is appropriate for the beach, if it's hot, just like shorts are for a guy, I don't see the issue.

• I have a favorable opinion about bikinis.

• I like them.

• If it's a nice bikini I like it!

• Love em. It what I miss most about living at the beach lol

• Girls in bikinis are so cute