How wear a fur coat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d812b552e7.jpg

Otherwise it depends a bit on what you mean by 'wear' a coat. I am going to assume you know how to physically wear a coat, as that is a skill usually learned in early childhood. If you mean how to wear it in terms of style, then there are a few different way, based on what sort of vibe you are going for or what kind of person you want to present as. Look to fashion that you find appealing and emulate their styling and what types of outfits they pair the coat with if you are unsure.

• I mean like fashion style and it's fake fur by the way. the picture is really cute.

• Thank you for your answer, that help me.

• You're very welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• You put one arm into a sleeve, then pull your other arm into the other sleeve, and button it up.

If you look like this, it is wrong because: a) the coat is completely covering your head, b) the coat is not covering your torso, c) you're sideways, d) that's not a fur coat.

ourmontessorihome.files.wordpress.com/.../img_3738.jpg

If you look like this, congratulations! You've successfully worn a fur coat.

cdnll.fabulousfurs.com/images/xl/14175rlnx.jpg

• I had a look at a few google images - Plenty of great faux fur coats out there

• What do you mean how... you put the coat over you and slip your arms inside your sleeves...

• On the original animal

What Girls Said 4

• You wear it like chanel?

• The same way you wear any coat. lol

• I'm not sure the question, but I mean a black turtleneck can't go wrong.

• I don't wear real fur, just faux/fake (if at all).