Do women put their purse/pocketbook strap in between their breasts to make their boobs look bigger?

Most Helpful Girl

• No... Where else would you have us put it?

• I see some girls put the strap just over one shoulder, but after reading the responses it makes sense to have the strap between the breasts, also more secure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never thought of it that way - I always thought it was a security measure because it is harder to snatch when it is put over opposite shoulder.

What Girls Said 7

• No, it just naturally falls there because, you know, the whole "boobs are unavoidable" thing. It naturally rests there.

• No, I just like carrying my bag that way at times to ensure that it doesn't fall off of my shoulder .

• I put it there because physics. I'd have to make an effort to get it to balance on my boob, and there's really no point to doing so, lol.

• No. It is usually most comfortable there. Having something rest/push down on boobs is not comfortable.

• No, that's just the type of purse it is; a cross-body purse. A majority of purse are just cross-body styles.

• noo lmfao where else would the strap go

• No most don't
    ...

What Guys Said 0