What type of girl or guy are you attracted to?

I thought it would be interesting to post a poll to see what kind of girl or guy you are attracted to. Please answer and tell me what race you are and what race you are attracted to and why. Thank you!

• Asian
  • African American
  • Caucasian
  • Hispanic
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I have a secret wish list. I've always wanted to date a Japanese guy, a phillipino man, an irish guy (brown hair green eyes), and a chinese guy. Ha ha. it's a bit odd I know.

• All at once?

• Hawaiian at heart. The local culture here is very unique in that a lot of the people that you would classify as minorities in the US mainland is actually the majority here. Minority groups tend to understand the hardships that each of us face, and so although I am not of Hawaiian or Polynesian decent, I've live almost all my life on Maui. I do consider my self Hawaiian at heart!

• Nice. I have a few good friends in Honolulu. I have yet to go to Maui. One day I will.

What Girls Said 14

• Hi

Today I am attracted to a very sweet; giving; gentleman with a big heart who treats me like a queen. I tend to date white men but I have dated spanish men.

When I was younger like most girls I was attracted to the bad boys. Now that I am 42 I prefer the stable; responsible guy who has a sense of humor who I have a few things in common with and who treats me well.

• I'm an Asian (chinese) girl and I am attracted to Caucasian guys most of the time. Don't really know why. all my crushes tend to be Caucasian, and I guess it's just my personal preference. Sorry I can't be of any more help! :S

• I've always been attracted to the caucasion girls myself. I've had brunette girlfriends, blondes, and most recently redheads. It's an interesting poll.

• I'm not attracted to a certain race it just depends on the guy not his skin color

• Asian men are hot when they are really hot. Caucasian seems to be average overall. Hispanics look great but get old fast. African Americans are delicious when they are good looking. guess there isn't race preference as much as a good body and intelligence.

• I'm not too picky about "race".

And it just depends on what features the person has in general.

Some white men are attractive, some hispanics, asians, etc.

But I'm a sucker for multi-racial men.

Men who have the best of certain races/cultures.

:]

• I am African-American (black) and I usually date Afr-Am(black) men. However, I am open to date any race.

• I'm black and I'm attracted to asian and caucasion guys. To tell the truth, it doesn't really matter what race they are. If I love him, that's all that matters.

• I put other because race really doesn't matter.

• black, I like em black

• Love is blind, baby.

• Caucasian males, caucasian/asian girls :).

• It really doesn't matter 2 me!

• Hispanic and Caucasian

• I have a thing for guys who are middle eastern. It's just something about their skin tone that I find attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• I like Caucasians pretty much because that's all that is around me. I'm sure if I had more diversity I'd be interested in others, too.

• I love redheads! Yeah!

• IDK Why but most of the girls I date tend to be Asian we just happen to have that chemistry. But overall I am attracted to women with an exotic look. The rest is how they carry themselves.

• I am asian, I am into Tina Fey type of woman, brunette.

I found brunette very attractive.

• I'm Chinese and I'm attracted to caucasian girls (often brunettes or girls with blue eyes) and asian girls (usually chinese)

• asian.