Why are vacation girls better looking then the girls you see on a day to day basis at school or on the bus?

I was on vacation last week and I saw the highest number of beautiful girls I had ever seen in one place.

Why are vacation girls better looking? Is it because they are from Ruissan and Portugual and these girls tend to look better than American girls? It is because only the rich go on vacation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is seeing different people with different looks is the key here - Sometimes when we see the same looks all the time we can become used to that look so when we see something different it stands out.

What Guys Said 6

• The question answers itself. They are on vacation. Most people don't put an extreme amount of effort into making themselves look nice when they go to school or work everyday. But on vacation, they certainly will. You are comparing vacation girls on their best appearance to non-vacation girls on their regular appearance.

• An important factor is: when you're on vacation you're in a positive mood and often smiling. That makes people more beautiful.
    Secondly, in the sun we look better, like a photographer also plays with lighting!
    And maybe the slightly more brown skin color thanks to the sun could also contribute :D

• Other then trying harder. Salt water makes your hair nicer... skin softer. The sand also helps to exfoliate. The tan helps to reduce blemishes and imperfections on your skin

You tend to have a unique glow from lots of beach bumming

• I guess its like they are in their bikinis lol.

• I've noticed that too. Maybe it's because I'm on vacation so everything seems better.

• I'm not sure but how about spilling the beans, where is that location?

What Girls Said 5

• People wear their best clothes on vacation, they are happy because they know they are going to have fun, they're getting plenty of sun, sleeping in if they wish, hanging out with people they like etc. Day to day life most people run errands, have agendas, are not blooming with happiness, and are feeling hassled.

• Most girls from vacation come by airplane they inhale the smoke from the jet engines. It creates psychological mystique within their boobs. It is because you only think that and then there boobs get tied up in an airplane missed in the next thing you know they're ugly

• People put more effort on the way they look when they're in vacation, as simple as that!

• Because you were drunk bro.

#BeerGoggles

• unfamiliarity, most likely. ur caught up in the novelty of the new place and everything seems better. they're not truly more attractive. not to mention, people tend to be relaxed and happy when vacationing and that makes people seem more comely