Coincidence or Plain Creepy?

So I haven't noticed till my friends as well as my professor mentioned it in front of the class, but this guy and I have been wearing outfits that are exactly similar. I mean color wise. The last day of the semester for example, I wore a white long sleeve shirt under my dark green jacket and black pants while the guy wore a white t-shirt under his green sweater with black pants. We both laughed it off - of course - but I'm just wondering. Should I be creeped out or should I just ignore it?

I thought so. I was just wondering since my friend wouldn't let it go. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Im sure he's thinking the same

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore it unless it happens a lot

What Guys Said 5

• Has to be a coincidence - How would he know what you going to wear?

• Of course it's a coincidence. How can he know what you're gonna be wearing in the future?

• Maybe yous guys both have a similar colour pallet. He's probably thinking the same of you right now lol... "This creepy chick keeps wearing the same clothes as me"

• you're creeping him out. you better start having your parents lay out your clothes for you.

• No, it's coincidence.

Maybe you guys have a real connection and could be soulmates, who knows.

What Girls Said 0