How can a beautiful, proportional, and very curvy plus size like myself wear leggings and/or skinny jeans without my legs looking like Christmas hams?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Guy

• When picking leggings or skinnies, stick to dark tones: black, inky indigo, charcoal, even dark burgundies or teals. (Brighter colors will emphasize thighs; darker colors will slim.) For a flattering alternative to skinny jeans, look for slim or straight-leg cuts. Neither of these offers a skintight and leg-hugging fit. Instead, the silhouette is more columnar, falling in a straight line from thigh to ankle.

Up top, be playful with your choices, wearing brightly colored or embellished blouses and tees that will draw the eye. To visually lengthen your look, finish it with a cardigan or jacket—a tuxedo style is a great pick—that hits mid-thigh.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This may help
    plussizeposh.com/.../

0|0
    0|0
  • Its always good to provide visual examples... doesn't have to be you but a random image just makes it easier to see what you're exactly talking about. Beautiful, proportional, plus size -all that is subjective

0|0
    0|0
  • cut down on the food and go to the gym...

1|1
    3|0

What Girls Said 8

• Wear a short dress or a longer top with the leggings. If you're wearing a dress include a belt to show off your figure. Try darker colors especially black as they tend to be slimming. Or leggings with black bands or faux leather bands along the sides, they give an illusion of slimmer legs. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls of any size can wear leggings or skinny jeans. However if you have a flat or flabby ass you may wanna wear a long tunic to cover your butt if you have on leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are not meant for everyone... unless you wear a tunic or coat over maybe. I'm slender and even I won't wear leggings it's just not flattering unless you are super skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not being mean but legging never look good on overweight women. sometimes really nice, well made tight jeans work, but avoid the leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, two things. First, tall boots, especially winter ones that come up to just below your knee would help a lot. And then try a proportional top, like a thick nit sweater dress (something like a cowl neck), and so it looks a bit more balanced!

0|0
    1|0
  • If your legs look like hams wearing leggings, that's not curvy, that's overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't he will be really disgusting and ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose weight. Tone your legs.

1|2
    2|0