I don't think I'm ugly?

but have been called ugly so many times this year, this has never happened all at once and now its just happening over and over again, IM NOT UGLY I look and the mirror everyday and I am so grateful for my looks yet every other day I am being called ugly by my friends girls and guys, every time I hear that word directed at me it just destroys my ego ughhhhhhhhhh! what the hell ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about what other people say.

It's not what they see, it's about what you see.

If you find yourself to be beautiful, inside and out, then you are.

The rest of world discovers beauty in treands.

One day, one type of person is completely attractive, and then next week someone else is.

Since that's their basis of beauty, I can't justify leaning on popular opinion for what beauty is, because their interpretations are inconsistent.

What Guys Said 3

• Kind Hard to judge your looks, why don't you post a photo of you

• Most people won't call someone ugly if they actually think they are ugly. Some will because they are total muppets but most wont. If a lot of your friends are ugly it could be because you are in fact pretty and they feel ok joking about you being ugly because its obvious you arent. Does that make sense? I used to get jokes about being anorexic because I was 240lbs at 6'4". If I was really thin I doubt they would have made comments.

• did you try anything different this year then last year?

What Girls Said 3

• You seem to have confidence, so why let a few tacky comments spoil your year! If they are trying to bruise year ego don't act as though it matters, or you will give them the upper hand!

• It's because they're jealous and they want to make you feel bad so they can feel better themselves. Trust me. Don't let it get to you.

• lol