Is it bad to want to dress exactly like someone else?

there's a celebrity who has the cutest style. Every single style is cute and all the ways she does her hair is cute too. I know I should find my own style but I can't help but wanting to dress exactly like her. Would you call me a wannabe? :((

Most Helpful Guy

• I would let myself be influenced by someone but not copy them exactly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not horrible like you're hurting anyone. But fashion is more fun when you put your own spin on it.

What Guys Said 1

• quintessentially, yes.

What Girls Said 4

• No way! It's totally cool to be inspired by someone else's style. Following the celebrity's style will help you develop your own. People don't just develop their own style out of the blue, it has to come from something. I say give it a shot. If it's something you like, then wear it!

• It's alright to draw inspiration from a celebrity but adjust her hair styles and outfits to your personal style. It's not good to want to look exactly like her, because it's like you don't value your own taste.

• I don't think it would hurt to have a few of the same pieces as her, but I don't think I would copy exactly what she wears. If you go shopping and you see something that looks like something she would wear then yeah go for it I guess :P

• You're 15. It's fine. No, I wouldn't call you a wannabe. You're in the right age to experiment. You will end up developing a personal style anyway.