Is it strange that I find 'normal' looking girls to be attractive and pretty?

I don't know, but I tend to find a lot of girls to be attractive. I mean, they look pretty to me in some way, except when they look hideous or when I don't find them to be hygienic. For the record, I'm not some guy who wants to hook up with every single girl that I find attractive.

I mean, on multiple occasions, I've seen a girl who was 'normal'-looking, not model or porn star quality, whom I found to be rather pretty and attractive compared to the 'attractive' girls shown on the media and porn movies, who are portrayed as 10/10 or something like that. I mean, I don't judge girls by their appearance unless if they are extremely hideous to me.

Am I weird for thinking this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats soooo funny! I so understand where you coming from. I'm not attracted to Model looking guys either, in fact I don't even wanna have a canvo with them or even look at them. not to sound cocky am about 9/10 myslef. (I have been told) that means I could pull any guy I want. Honestlly. my porsonality not bad either. But I find okay looking guys wayy hotter then the perfect looking ones. I would pick a black haird brown eyes boy anytime over a blue eyed boy with a killer body.! lol my friends finds that weird about me. and always pick on who I date lol. :) yupp. so I know what you mean!

What Girls Said 5

• their is nothing wrong with liking normal girls and its nice to know that theirs some guys out their that like normal because the people the media shows us are fake they either get plastic sergery or are fotoshoped

• i would think it would be less normal to only associate with model type girls. Now, that's just strange.

• yeah... I guess you´re just one of those who prefer personality/attitude than looks.. props!

• There should be more guys like you.

• its normal. a girl doesn't have to be a model 10/10 to be attractive. that would be like saying if you don't look like a celebrity on tv that you're not pretty. I think most guys feel that way because if you think about it, most girls are not model material but they can still find real love and relationships. personally I feel the same way, I can be attracted to guys who would be considered average compared to model looking guys. its refreshing to hear, a lotta guys expect girls to look like photoshopped images they see on tv which is not realistic and wonder why they're never happy. there are more important things than looks. couples that have been together 30 and 40 years obviously love their partner for more than the physical. if someone can't see beyond the outer shell then they are sad anyway

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think its weird although I wouldn't just say I care about personality more than lloks Iwould say Idon't find the models very beautiful or at least not more beautiful than a lot of girls I know in real life

• I kno exactly what you mean dude, I'm totally the same way..i bet a lot of girls wish more guys were like us too lol

• No, you're the norm. Nothing special about that.