What is your favorite type of clothes?

My clothing style nautical clothing, pyramid stud earrings, American Eagle spiky stud flats, classy dresses, ripped jeans, and Old Navy clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm.. I have no clue how to describe it, someone last night asked me "who dresses you? Always so stylish" which made me feel uncomfortable because my "stylish" cousin is gay. I only have a few rules when getting clothes, solid darks (or plain white), no logos, except for some ralph lauren pieces that it is too hard to remove because is not a patch but sewn into the fabric. Surprisingly, the little lacoste croc patch is quite easy to remove from the polos which I get rid of to my siblings' dismay (they believe it is important people know how much you paid for something). I do avoid abecrombe, aeropostale and the likes, too high school popular for me. In high school I was into ebm/industrial and dressed the part though more like neo and friends inside the matrix than out in the real world. Wait... I still dress like that to sum it all up. :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I love wearing professional style such as suits, dress shoes, shirt and tie, etc. Makes me feel more mature.

• I am really just into simple and casual stuff.

• Swim suit... at that point " usually at a beach. With hopefully a single lady, lol.

• Jeans and hoodies

• Gym wear, Short dresses, high heels

• Jumpers and Buddhist's!

• I will find any excuse to wear a suit... Other than that. I wear sweats around the house and tapered pants, a t shirt and converse casually.

• I love jeans, I also shop at AE. For cold weather I wear hoodies they are comfortable feeling. For warm weather basketball shorts and a t shirt and I like being barefoot in warm weather or no socks.

What Girls Said 14

• I love dresses.

• I like clothes that are dressy but comfortable. I always get dressed up when I go to class cause I want my professors to like me and give me a higher grade.

• The comfortable one that hide my body!

• I'm fond of skirts though I'm loving JJill's dresses www.jjill.com/.../grid.aspx?pfid=31&sk=W&h=W

• I can tell that you seem to dress very well, but casual.

• I take clothes very seriously. I do like to dress well and I like dressing girly, though I never really thought about myself as dressing casually, but I suppose I do. .

• T shirt. Jeans. Flip flops.

• I am a classy dresses, including leather dresses type

• I like dressing up. Classy dress, high heels and fancy bag 💅🏼

• You must be very attractive not just your face, but how you dress. I have to wear make up and dress pretty to look hot.

• feminine and elegant ♡
    dresses, knits, pencil skirts and stilettos
    love diamonds&pearls ♡

• I like ripping oversized shirts and customizing them to my own taste.

• Sweat shirt and skinny jeans
    Or under armour shirt pants or shoes

Something comfy and to look sporty in

Aka love under armour

• You really are tomboy! that's nice.

• Lol I guess I don't like things with sequins or dresses or skirts that's all I don't mind some things sparkly or glittery but I'm actually 13

• I love dresses and plus you don't have to wear any pants with em 🤘🏻

• Comfty, anything black usually, and low key

• I don't wear clothes.

• Swim trunks, tshirts and boat shoes...