What is your favorite type of clothes?

Updates:
My clothing style nautical clothing, pyramid stud earrings, American Eagle spiky stud flats, classy dresses, ripped jeans, and Old Navy clothes.

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm.. I have no clue how to describe it, someone last night asked me "who dresses you? Always so stylish" which made me feel uncomfortable because my "stylish" cousin is gay. I only have a few rules when getting clothes, solid darks (or plain white), no logos, except for some ralph lauren pieces that it is too hard to remove because is not a patch but sewn into the fabric. Surprisingly, the little lacoste croc patch is quite easy to remove from the polos which I get rid of to my siblings' dismay (they believe it is important people know how much you paid for something). I do avoid abecrombe, aeropostale and the likes, too high school popular for me. In high school I was into ebm/industrial and dressed the part though more like neo and friends inside the matrix than out in the real world. Wait... I still dress like that to sum it all up. :P

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I love wearing professional style such as suits, dress shoes, shirt and tie, etc. Makes me feel more mature.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am really just into simple and casual stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Swim suit... at that point " usually at a beach. With hopefully a single lady, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and hoodies

1|0
    0|0
  • Gym wear, Short dresses, high heels

1|0
    0|0
  • Jumpers and Buddhist's!

1|0
    0|0
  • I will find any excuse to wear a suit... Other than that. I wear sweats around the house and tapered pants, a t shirt and converse casually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love jeans, I also shop at AE. For cold weather I wear hoodies they are comfortable feeling. For warm weather basketball shorts and a t shirt and I like being barefoot in warm weather or no socks.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• I love dresses.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like clothes that are dressy but comfortable. I always get dressed up when I go to class cause I want my professors to like me and give me a higher grade.

1|0
    0|0
  • The comfortable one that hide my body!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fond of skirts though I'm loving JJill's dresses www.jjill.com/.../grid.aspx?pfid=31&sk=W&h=W

1|0
    0|0
    • I can tell that you seem to dress very well, but casual.

• I take clothes very seriously. I do like to dress well and I like dressing girly, though I never really thought about myself as dressing casually, but I suppose I do. .

• T shirt. Jeans. Flip flops.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a classy dresses, including leather dresses type

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dressing up. Classy dress, high heels and fancy bag 💅🏼

1|0
    0|0
    • You must be very attractive not just your face, but how you dress. I have to wear make up and dress pretty to look hot.

• feminine and elegant ♡
    dresses, knits, pencil skirts and stilettos
    love diamonds&pearls ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • I like ripping oversized shirts and customizing them to my own taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweat shirt and skinny jeans
    Or under armour shirt pants or shoes

Something comfy and to look sporty in

Aka love under armour

1|0
    0|0
    • You really are tomboy! that's nice.

• Lol I guess I don't like things with sequins or dresses or skirts that's all I don't mind some things sparkly or glittery but I'm actually 13

• I love dresses and plus you don't have to wear any pants with em 🤘🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • Comfty, anything black usually, and low key

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swim trunks, tshirts and boat shoes...

1|1
    0|0