What is the cutest place for a girl to get a piercing?

I mean like besides ears of course...

like tongue, nose, belly etc.

thank you for all of your inputs:) I'm going with the belly piercing, but please continue to comment :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The belly button is a cute place to get one also a little piercing on the right side of the nose is cute(I haven't seen one on the left side but the ones I have seen we're from the right side were cute) and depending on certain faces lip piercings are cute but they only enhance your natural sexiness and cuteness (don't try to get them if your trying to become better looking cause it might not work)also don't have all sorts of piercings on your face and body that's just ugly, the most you should get in one area is 1 or maybe two.

What Guys Said 26

• Imo, nothing is really cool just by itself, and no one can become cuter / sexier just by doing some stuff that's cute / sexy by default. To me it's more about finding the natural ups and downs of your personality and image, and then just making some choices that highlight your own personal depth.

Their are things that have an inherent sexy quality to it. The belly button ring is always pretty sexy because it draws attention to your stomach, so if yours is nice it's going to really draw it out. But I mean if yours isn't really flat (btw, a "good" stomach doesn't necessarily default to a flat one), a belly button ring can look kind of "wannabe" if you catch me.

I think that a pretty punkish one on the lip is really cute if you wear it right. You don't have to really be a rocker to wear it right, but it just shows you have a slightly raw streak in your style. It is not "cute" or "sexy" but really adorable because shows a bit of quirk in the personality, and to guys that like that (like me), it just draws 'em right in.

Really I think the idea is just to find something that complements your personality. If you're a really girly girl who likes getting all dressed up, you should probably get some dangly and sparkly earrings. If you like wearing your hair black or dressing dark, a pair of black gauges or maybe a black steel nose ring could be really good for your look. Just finding some way in your look that shows that you know who you are is your goal, not to pick whatever other people look sexiest / cutest with.

• Nose would be my choice

• cutest? probably a small piercing on yer lip :)

or a small nose stud, problem is that piercings are more hot than cute so you gotta make it small and innocent

• I've never heard of piercings being cute. Sexy, maybe, but never cute.

• Ok then, what is the sexiest place for a girl to get a piercing?

• Haha well that's fine by me. but come on, tell me your honest opinion...

• If you've gotta know my opinion, I don't like piercings at all, but I was trying to be objective.

• I'm a massive fan of lip piercings on girls

• belly button is the hottest place =)

• Monroes work well on a lot of girls, but I love girls with little septum rings.

• belly ..so freakin hot

• Personally I'm a fan of nape piercings. I also think a stretched navel is pretty cool. I've only seen pictures of it online though, I've never met someone whose done it.

• On second thought by the way you asked your question you're probably not going to get any piercing that's too weird. I think a labret is a less odd piercing that can look really cute on the right person. Wear a stud though, not a ring. I just don't like rings in labrets.

• Belly is so extremelly common, and does not really add flavour. Pierced Nipples (with barbells, not rings) on the other hand . . . . grroar.

• Belly is the hottest I think.

• belly button is cute/sexy, tongue ring is just sexy. and 1 bottom loop lip ring either side is hott!

• Hopefully you got the belly piercing...& you got a dope-look'n ring to go with it. :)

• i don like the piercings but tatoo is a turn on for many guys specially the tatoo jus above the butt has a great sex appeal...u can den wear low waist jeans and show it off, I am sure many guys would hav a boner after seeing dat...

• Belly-button hands down... :)

• None; if you're cute, natural is best, no tats, no piercings. If you're not, who cares?

• I just wanted to hear what other people thought about it. I don't think I would ever get a tat, but I was considering doing another piercing. I'm not sure but thanks for your input:)

• I believe in natural beauty as well

• I really like lip piercings, and when it comes to partners, nipples and clit is hot as hell. Septum is also kinda nice.

• the belly I like running my tong over them that's hot.

• I like the lip, I'm not a fan of belly piercings. I always get queasy looking at one because I just imagine how painful it is to get one, but a lip piercing doesn't do that to me as much.

• a small nose stud is cute, belly button is hot but trashy, tongue is always a winner, pierced clit is awesome...

• Absolutely no where. Ears are cool but really piercings are sooo out. Tattoos are in.

• Peircings you can get rid of.

tattoos are there for life.

and who cares if tats are in :/

get whatever appeals to you.

not what is in fashion.

• Isn't that what the question was about though, what is in style?

• What happens when tattoos are out? lol now it would be permanent

• Just ears in my opinion but if I had to pick I'd say a little something for an eyebrow.

• belly...soo hot.. and nose so cute

• snake bite piercings are the only type I really like...

• Belly and the button.

• belly is super sexy when she wears a bikini

What Girls Said 23

• So I got my belly button pierced last august. It wasn't cute, but sexy. I got it done for a guy you later on when he saw it was like meh.. It hot . But honestley a piercing is such a huge huge hassel for me any ways for honestly the first 4 months. Your brain is always conciously remebering to becareful of banging or getting it cought on somthing (I waitress so working was honestly scary and diffficult for the first 2 months). Sports are the same thing. Also be advised with a navel piercing that you can not have a bath for 2 months. You can not swim or go hot tubbing for 3 and you can not excesively swim or hot tub for like half a year to 8 months! THe navel takes so long to heal it is crazy. Any way I was sleeping a couple weeks ago and some how my barebell uncrewed and fell out during the night and my hole closed shut. I have repericed it once already becasue I changed the barbell to soon after I got it done (I waited 4 months but that was however not long enough). So I decided to not get it redone and it was just a huge waste of money. I wish someone had told me all about this befrore I forked over $90 and 4 months of discomfort. As well I did think it looked a little sexy, I also thought it was some what tacky and I just had a plain barbel with a tiny crystal thing nothing blinging lol. I also probably want to take it out before I get pregnant and then I will have a gaping ugly hole so I donno, just be really sure you want it before you get it. I personally believe that I rather be naturally sexy than all jazzed up sexy. Hope I gave some insight.

• Thank you. wow I had no idea it was that much of a pain in the butt

• nowhere besides the ears.

nose I think is weird but plenty of my friends do it so whatever.

tongue, belly button, clit, nippe: these are all slutty. and there is quite the difference between slut and cute. so you might want to rephrase the question.

eyebrows, lips, any other weird place you think of: I associate more with being edgy and punk-rock like.

the examples you gave were tongue, nose, and belly. so you're not really getting it for you, you're getting it for guys to like it. dressing a certain way will generally attract guys you don't want to be with. and they will not be attracted to you for you, but for the image you present. and that is not the kind of attention you should be seeking.

do your parents approve of getting a piercing anywhere other than the years? I'm just curious, I'm not trying to make a point. I'd suggest waiting until you're 18-19, and then making such silly decisions.

at least you're not thinking of a tattoo, good god. I love tattoos, but no one under the age of 21 should be allowed to get them I think, with or without permission. because they are, 99% of the time, dumb.

• I'm not doing it for a guy actually, I'm doing it for me. I think both nose and belly are cute and since I would never get both or anything, I thought I would ask for some opinions before I got one. but thanks.

• After it's fine.

and they do freeze it.

so maybe tongue

• Plus* when it rips

• Piercings arnt trashy they are FUN

• Dermal anchors in your chest and stomach.

• def NOT tongue

• i occasionally wear a nose stud. I think they are cute and unobtrusive. I tried belly button and didn't like it at all.

• What did you not like about it?

• It depends if she could pull it off and her features.

As long as you has a flat stomach, them a belly button one would be alright.

I would get a lip one, it's exotic and if you could pull it off that would look rather cute.

Nose, is qute common now. So it wouldn't be too special but it's alright.

• Belly button.

• angel bites are cute, but if that's too much, a monroe is alwaysss cute.

Or septum piercings are nice too.

Oh, and hip piercings, from my experience, guys love em, but they get caught on clothes etc allll the time.

• Get ur belly button I just get mines done 5 days ago and I loveeee it

• I have my nose Pierced and I'm getting another one today right on the side of my bottom lip but I also wanted another one but just don't know where and belly button is out of the question hell no lol

• i have my nose peirced and guys think its cute. I've been thinking about my belly button but its kinda trashy. tongue would be cute too.

• hips. I think hip piercings (on the right girl) are extremely attractive. but don't get surface piercings, get dermals. surface piercings usually grow out in 3 months. they rarely stay longer than that. dermals are more permanent.

• If you have a flat stomach, belly button

• I'm not gonna say I have the flattest stomach, but I'm not fat. would it look bad then?

• No as long as it's not like all jiggly and stuff

• K thanks:)

• I want to get my nose and tongue pierced the most.

• nose studs are so cute.

• i think a small diamond stud nose ring is cute

• belly, but my guy friends say they don't like piercings

• i wanna get one around my ankle. I don't care if its cute :)

• I don't think piercings are "cute." They're trashy.

• I don't know really but you can go tatoo place.

• id get a belly ring or a nose ring. but only if you can pull it off. :p

• Those are the two that I am mostly thinking about ;)

• My boyfriend likes my belly ring

• Haha thanks, that's the one I think I would get:)