Would it be weird if I buy women's underwear?

Its something I want to do but I am really nervous!
I know people will judge me for it and I am concerned about people I know seeing me.
I have wanted to buy a bra and some undies for a long time. Should I just go and do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• For yourself or for your girl? I'm personally against Victoria's Secret, but any proper lingerie shop will have an attendant to help you out. If you've ever seen the short-lived show Double Divas on Lifetime, that'll give you an idea. These women measure for a living and can usually guess size super accurately. I can't guarantee most shops will be as friendly as the women on the show, but they deal with a vast clientele. I would think people who work in lingerie are generally open and non-judgmental, so it's probably not as bad as you think.

• Yeah sounds right! I have heard they are good!

• Depending how urban or rural your area is, they'll probably see more unusual stuff anyway. One time on Double Divas, some guy brought his real doll into the shop for lingerie. You'll be fine lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be nervous - Men buy female underwear all the time for others and themselves - Really best approach, don't overthink it.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. No one is going to even notice I promise you. Especially if you buy like lingerie, then everyone will assume you're Christmas shopping for your girlfriend.

Cheers

• Tis the season to do it. Can be easily masked as a gift, and once you figure out your sizes, you can just do it online then.

• People would just think you're buying it for your girlfriend. You can even act extra dumb and ask for help from the store attendants and claim its for your girlfriend might even make you feel more comfortable. You might need to take some measurements make sure you buy correct sizes.

• Just go do it. I'm sure no one would judge you because they'd automatically think you're buying it for your girl or something

• yes it's weird to me but go for if that's what you want, people have done worse things in the world :)

• Sure maybe online?

• Buy it online. Simple.

What Guys Said 4

• She'll like it.

• never :P haha

• Depends is it a Christmas present for a special lady or personal use

• just say to the cashier, its for my girlfriend even if they say nothing