Guys, could these high knee/thigh socks work on girls who got thick thighs?

Before you laugh, I was secretly taking this photo in my bathroom (standing on my tub. I know...)
It doesn't show much in the photo but I do have much wider hips and thicker thighs. I have major insecurities regarding my body so I do tend to wear baggy and long clothing. Never dressing like this, unless I'm wearing black stockings. The socks I've got is something I would wear in my house, although I initially purchased them for a very loose, short dress. A friend told me that I shouldn't wear it in public because I'm too 'meaty'. I just want a male's perspective. Is it okay, depending on what I wear with it, or should I never wear this in front of anyone and just hang myself with it?

PS. I was joking about the hanging...

15

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh, with winter here as well, try out the long socks, i think they're cute but see how you feel after wearing them for a month or so and i'm sure you will be able to tell what matches and fits, i'm hopeless for that kind of thing. either baggy clothes or what you have on, this shows your attractive figure and i'm sure you look nice in baggy clothes also, i think the socks are fine to go out in.

What Guys Said 14

• The opinions here are a lot less sexualizing than I was expecting.

You honestly got the perfect thighs for those. You'd make my head turn, so I'm sure you'd make other guys heads turn as well.
    Wear them and wear them proud, cause you are on point with those.

• Show them off! You look fantastic!
    There will always be those guys who want something else (no matter what you body type) and some of them will like you for your personality and self confidence and change there preference to you.
    Showing off your ASSets it will attract guys who dig it.

• Really? I don't see the problem. I think they look just fine on you. Why don't you soak them in water and smack your friend in the face with them? You have a nice figure. You should be proud of it.

• I like thick thighs and think they'd look sexy

• They look good to me - No worries

• They look fine to me. Wear what you want. You look fine.

• Thick thighs r THE BEST!

• You look fine, I don't get it. Wear what you want.

• 1. your tights/hips don't look too big
    2. I love overknee socks, wish they were more popular

::)

• You look nice I think you are just fine. :)

• They look good enough. And the thighs are rsther thin, i think.

• Looks fucking hot to me... go with it!

• This is a very hot look!

• Yes!