How has your look evolved during the years?

When I was 15, I only wanted to wear plaid shirts of any color because I wanted to dress like an anime school girl. When I was younger than that, I used to be obcessed with plastic headbands because they looked like tiaras.
Now, I'm just into whatever the heck looks good on me.

Over the years*
Plaid skirts*
Y'all forgive me for these errors... it's still very early in the morning and I'm using still asleep XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Back then before I was 15, I hadn't any taste or idea of proper fashion and just wore anything as long it was comfortable. I wore clothes that would make one barf (no thought given into it what so ever). Back then i was also physically unfit and lazy, i was quite the chubby one and I basically looked like a potato :'D my hair was so bad as well. I did not care for my appearance at all to be honest.

However, something happened during my teenage years where everything completely turned 180 degrees and i became the exact opposite. I became fitness, gym obsessed freak, i became so concerned and made such a big deal out of how my hair looks and what type of clothes i wore. I would only wear certain brands of clothing with only a certain combination of material, styles and colour. I own over 20 hair products (hairsprays, wax, gel, paste, gel wax, curlers... you name it).

I have a ridiculous sense and taste in fashion and hairstyle now and i actually think it may have developed into a proper sense. I would never go out if my hair was not perfectly styled, I would never even go out if my chinos that matched the outfit i was wearing wasn't done in the washing. That's how excessive it got.

I made sure my face was perfect, my body fat percentage low so that my face can be defined, i made sure my physique was up to standard (or at least was making sure), i made sure my hair was perfectly done and the clothes i wore were acceptable to look at. I have become narcissistic xD

What Guys Said 13

• Used to have short hair... eeuuuurrgh never fucking again lol. Long hair and beard (it's coming on) FTW!. Clothe wise, always used to wear T-shirts with stupid logos and colours, fleeces and jogging trousers and trainers lol, now jeans, brogues and and plain white T-shirts lol.

• The only thing that stands out was a period of liking thick wool sweaters for some reason - Not like Christmas sweaters but trendy ones and they were expensive.

• In high school I liked to wear pants half hanging off my ass. Argyle socks. Chains attached to my wallet. A different hair color every week. Bracelets made from paperclips and rubber bands.

Then I went preppy.
    Then I went thrift store sauve.
    Now I'm more countryish. Boots. Pearl button flannels.

• Oh wow Lol. I bet people were dying to see what color your hair would be every week. Think some made bets?

• You mean physical looks? right?

• Sure, also your sense of style. :)

• Yes, today after having developed several high morals, values I can say that I am true man in my own ways, so yes I am proud of myself.

Thanks for your comment.

• You're welcome. Thanks for answering :)

• I've seriously always looked the same 😂

• when I was 15 I had a spiked up Mohawk thank god I took that shit off.

I still wear chinos/khakis/dark jeans and regular t shirts, but I was a nike boy back then now I'm moving towards Pumas and Adidas

• I used to wear polo and pjs to school, Now I wear a letterman over it because it's winters lol that's it

• You guys didn't have to wear a uniform?
      Going to school in pjs is the best. I've done that a few times.

• Nope. I am in 11th lol whyd I wear a uniform

• a lot changed from hairstyle to fashion style to shoe style to weight haha

• I never thought about how a person's shoe style preference could change. That's cool.

• Haha yeah, from wearing sporty shoes like adidas and nike and puma i'm wearing sneakers now.

• It hasn't changed, neo and friends inside the matrix. I only keep a set of lighter colors for job interviews but once I'm in when I've changed jobs, then I get back to darks.

• Well I'm not wearing a T-shirt and a unbuttoned plaid shirt over it any more... that much.

• I used to just wear whatever my mom bought me. Now I try to wear t-shrits of whatever I want to support with the other stuff my mom bought me.

• hitler hair, old JB hair, turkish/thug style

• Plaid skirts lol. Sounds like a school girl. Anyway, well, for a long time in high school, I wore Hawaiian shirts. But I got out of that phase. I also tried growing my hair out but because I didn't want to sit with a hair straightener every day, I just cut it off. My hair when it's really long, is really annoying because of how wavy curly it is, so I tried straightening it but, it wasn't worth it everyday. Now I just put jeans and a hoodie on in the winter, and jeans and a t on in the summer. I live in a cold climate city

• Yesssss... it can be very annoying when you have curly or wavy hair that u just WISH would stay straight for once. Ik what u mean.

What Girls Said 10

• I'd wear really baggy clothes. Wait, I still do lol it hasn't changed much except I'm more willing to dress up now than before. I used to go to house parties in sweatpants and baggy t-shirts, which bugged my friends lol

I've always been a tomboy. The only time I looked different is when I couldn't dress myself, like when I was 5. I remember my 2nd foster mom wanting me to wear dresses and look super girly. And I had her buy me these Buzz Lightyear boots because I was obsessed with him, and I looked like a weirdo wearing "boy" boots with pink, frilly dresses haha.

• I used to wear oversized tshirts because I was fat when I was little and I tried covering it. Then I went through a semi-goth phase, then I just kind of didn't care anymore and threw on whatever I liked and was comfortable, which is pretty much where I am today!

• Nothing wrong with that. I love wearing big tees over shorts. Sad to say, I don't look hot in shorts Lol

• Eh, I blind people with my legs XD

• Lol XD please. :p

• Throughout high school I wore mostly black--I wasn't goth or emo or whatever, it's just what I preferred. The past year or so I've branched out to different shades of grey and even white sometimes. I admire people who can work the whole bright colored clothing thing, but I can't bring myself to try it. Haha.

• My mom's like that too. All she loves to wear is daggone black. I'm like "Mom, you aren't in mourning..." and she'd tell me, "I know, but I like wearing black." smh. I love her though

• Borderline goth in middle school (I never put in enough effort for it to actually look good), bland teen movie extra in mid-late high school, girlier/prettier clothes in early college, and now I'm finding myself drawn back toward dark colors, but in a classier style, haha.

I think I'm slowly learning what I genuinely like, and how to make it look good.

• let's just say I'm so thankful for puberty and that my style is on point! :D

• In high school I wore sweatpants and pull-over hoodies and tank tops that showed a lot of cleavage.

Now, I wear yoga pants and leggings and t-shirts and zip-up sweatshirts and cardigans and tank tops that show a lot of cleavage.

• When I was approaching puberty at around 10 or 11, I would not wear anything without sleeves to hide my bra straps since most of my classmates didn't wear bras then. Then at around 13-15, I got so obsessed with ripped jeans and kilts. Now I go scrounging for any oversized shirt I could find and customizing them to my own taste.

• My look has changed because finally i know what suits me most. I know my body. Before i was like trying things. Did not know what looks good on me.
    I wore ridicilousness but I am happy that made me find my style <3

• I used to wear sweatpants 😱
    Now you would never catch me dead in those

Now I dress in a way better style not so hideous

• From more ethnic to more western.

• That's cool either way.

• I love Indian cloths and have 18 of them with me in Germany too.
      Thank you :) *blush* That was kind.

• You're welcome.