Where should guys wear tight shirts?

1. If a guy lifts weights and he looks good is it attractive to girls if they wear tight shirts?
2. Where should guys wear tight shirts? Like where is it nessissary for a guy to where tight shirts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a guy should only wear a tight shirt when his exercising. I don't like extremely tight shirts on a guy, I rather just something that works well for his figure

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like tight shirts even when lifting. I prefer lose tshirts. Based on what some girls have said you have to have like a specific kind of body to look good in really tight shirts. And I don't just mean lacking tone and muscle. Some buff dudes don't look good in tight shirts and it's just the genetics of the shape of their body that doesn't look good.

What Girls Said 1

• Super tight shirts no, but nice form fitting ones are good. Whenever. Obviously looks better on some than others

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the girl some like the skinny or fit look so might like tight shirts others may like the more baggy look

• Under Armour or bust