If you could change your gender, would you change it?

no, i'd stay as a female

• yes i would change my gender
    34% (13)41% (15)37% (28)Vote
  • no, i like being the gender I am now
    66% (25)59% (22)63% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|18

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would not change my gender,
    like that crazy man Bruce Jenner.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. I'm happy as a female. I love my curves, love my hair, love the cute outfits And makeup and everything. So I'm good haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Not at all, the privileges that men have in this society are too much, so I would not wanna change my gender

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah dood I like my bodily functions

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I like being a man, and would never even consider changing my gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd jump off a bridge to avoid becoming female.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe on a temporary level I wouldn't mind an experiment for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with who I am but I would love to experience being a girl too!! Especially if in addition to being a girl I could be younger as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be a woman , easier sexual activities, easier to get boyfriends, and giving birth.

0|1
    0|0
  • I may give it a try for a day or two to see what it's like

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery temped to do it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I'd be fine with being a woman just like I'm fine with being a man.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do it for a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not permanently

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, life would be easier and safer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are a privileged class in the West, white women especially. Both socially and economically.

I would absolutely change my gender to a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would change my gender to gp look at mysrlf in the mirror all day

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I am shy and have insecurities that prevents me from asking out girls.
    My situation prevents me to enter the dating life, and thus I would have preferred to be a girl in this situation because I wouldn't have to do the move toward another person.

In fact, as a girl I would not even have to overthink how I could approach the person that I love.

Other than this factor, I would prefer to remain a guy. It is my lack of confidence, and low self-esteem that will make me change to another gender. However, I like the way I am so I prefer to remain a guy despite having so much difficulties. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd try it for maybe 3 months tops to see what it's like if I was a good looking female. I need to know why it can take up to 3 hours to prep for a date like one last girlfriend I had.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i'd switch to being female in a heart beat and stay like that permanently because women have all the cute looks, sexy curves and best sex!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, maybe. Kind of always wanted to be a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I love being female. I enjoy being feminine, all the girl clothes, the makeup, my girlie parts, and most definitely the sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Even though it's tough being a girl, I feel like being a guy would be boring. No fun clothes, no makeup, no boobs to touch when you're bored? I couldn't do it

1|2
    0|0
    • You do get fun looking clothes. And boobs are fun to play with, I think I'd enjoy being a girl

• I would like to be a man. I don't like having to worrying about getting pregnant

0|1
    0|0
  • Though I have always wondered what sex is like from the male perspective. I would not change my gender. I love being a girl, and would stay the way I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah I love being a female ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to experience being a guy for a day but that's about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm good being female.

0|0
    0|0