Is it classless to wear ripped jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember answering a similar question and my thoughts were it depended on number of rips and placement of rips.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is, but it's not always trashy either. You can have a "decent" look if your top and shoes are classier

What Guys Said 3

• i guess it depends on where. most of my jeans looked like a dog chewed up the bottom of mine

• I only agree with wearing ripped jeans if the rips occurred as a result of wear and tear and you still believe the pants are usable. I don't care about class.

• No, but since everyone wears them now it's a little passé

What Girls Said 8

• nah i think u can make them look pretty chic with the right pieces.

• as long as your ripped jeans are not too trashy like too much of holes but to be honest, just dress however i want. sometimes i'm more to rocker style, sometimes classy, then casual. depends on your mood haha

• Nah, they look good. If you like them, wear them.

• No, it's not, they are in right now so even high end models wear them. But in my opinion If they look like a hole on a hole then it looks trashy.

• I wear ripped jeans

• If so I'm a classless little hoe then cause I like them

• I wouldn't say it's classless, I just would try not to wear them to a formal event. I actually think ripped jeans look really good, but if you're going for a classy look, maybe opt for something else! ✨

• You can wear anything and still have class, you can be dressed in expensive clothes and have no class, some of us naturally have class and some don't it's something that can't be bought or sold it just is.

• Um yeah, I agree to a point. But your clothes represent ur style.