Are these shorts gay?

In b4 someone says shorts can't have a sexual orientation. Shutup lol you know exactly what I mean. I bought these off amazon. I have MUCH bigger legs than this guy so I'll be filling them out and making them look less homo. Was going to wear them on leg days.. Too much?

Are these shorts gay?

• Too short
  • If you have the legs to pull them off then do it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• BRO I HAVE TWO PAIRS OF DESMIT Aussie footy shorts. If you are lean, muscular, good quads they look great. Be prepared for tons of looks tho.

people are like woah an American that is aesthetic and not flabby, wait wit?

What Girls Said 6

• Show off them legs

• ".. making them look less homo" LOL You're such a lad

You've got to be able to see your legs on leg day so not too short at all

• I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by gay, you'll have to break it down for me.

• Will they make me look like a pussy

• @Drednaught LOL my god man. Try hard / 10. I'm going to stay as logical as I can. Zendrya acts like a narcissistic bitch and replies to all my questions with this demeanor. I called her out on it. I guess it sounds 'mean' to people. I don't care. That is my argument. We are getting off track here. I have no idea where you are going at this point.

• @Drednaught I'm entitled to feel that way and I'm entitled to say what I want.

• Just don't go grocery shopping after leg day and you'll be good 👍

• GOing to hit up starbucks post workout in those shorts. Order me a Gingerbread Lattee

• not at all, looks good.
    Guys in my swimming course wear the tightest swimming suits you ll ever see hahaha.
    and they re way far from gay :P

• If you have the right legs, they would look fine on a guy.

What Guys Said 7

• Take a pic of dem glutes again
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../60s-spider-man.jpg

• They seem okay to me - Plenty of guys wear shorts that length in gym

• I don't think shorts can have a intimate and sexual relationship ship with other male shorts so I don't think they are gay! But seriously though I say wear them :)

• Nah not really lol

• Right now, I hate them. Perhaps because longer (knee length)/shorts have been the norm for too long. Once the fashion comes to the point where 90% wear these, we will probably forget the "very evident gayishness".

• Lol. I just hate wearing big baggy shorts for deep squats. I also have some pretty beefy muscular legs and I like to see how they look when I have a pump in them. All that blood flowing makes them look more full. Get to see the muscle actually contracting too. These are only for the gym

• They look fine

• Not short enough. Jockstraps or don't even try fgit