Girls, how can I improve facially to look as good as male models? how can I know if I have potential?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't change drastically unless you go for surgery.

• But how can I know if my face is good enough?

• I'm God by the way

• The world would have been a different place had everyone got answers to their questions

Most Helpful Guy

• The 'face' can't be changed, unfortunately (unless you consider something drastic, like plastic surgery). But you could always work out and buff up, so that you appear more attractive to girls. Of course

• I mean I don't really wanna be a model... just look as good as one

What Girls Said 2

• Have plastic surgery.

• Lol why? Maybe I already am good enough? how do I ever find out?

• I don't want opinions on my face. I have plenty of opinions saying I'm hot and cute and average and gorgeous and ugly. I want a definitive answer as to whether I am hot enough to be a model facially

• Hullo?

• You need to take care of yourself, not because you are a man, you can't use a mask or a creme or I don't know... and if a beard looks good on you (and mostly it does to any guys) you just let it grow :D

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, I know EXXXACCCTTTLLLYYY who you are. Can't get your stupid face out of my brain, you spammed it far too much.

• My face is better than yours. And everyone else on GAG.

• @Analisa2015 hey you 😘😘 what do you think? How can someone know if they have the genes necessary to be a male model facially?

• I suppose apply to model agencies and see their reaction.