Am I OK looking?

Just wanting opinions on whether or not I'm pretty/okay looking? Thanks.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Very attractive. You have beautifull smile and looking at you I get this kind of shy, laid back kind of girl.

What Guys Said 3

• You have what I would call the 'girl next door' look. Cute, innocent and better looking than she's aware of.

• I think your pretty.

• You're pretty. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

What Girls Said 5

• Seriously this sounds pretty silly to me girl

As long as you know you look good and feel good about yourself who cares what anybody else says.

You need to learn to love yourself first before anybody else can love you :)

• I think you're fairly pretty :)

• you're really pretty

• pretty

• You're beautiful!

Don't know why you'd question yourself!

• I think she may feel like she guys "look past her." I can see that like the guy above said she has "the girl next door look." "The girl next door" gets less attention than the "the easy target." Even though she's prettier than "the easy target," young guys generally give more attention to "easy" over "pretty." "Easy" gets quantity; "pretty" gets quality.

• Good point.

yeah, I definitely agree with the "young guys generally give more attention to 'easy'".

• Definitely the girl next door look. When you are older you won?t have any problems, enjoy life now, do well in whatever you want to succeed in and guys will be queuing up; trust me. You?ll be asking how to kindly reject guys instead of posts like this!