How to get rid of yellow hair?

I have bright blonde hair and dyed over it a greyish colour, and now went back to bright blonde, but for some reason my roots are really yellow and some of my hair has tints of it, how can I get rid of the yellowness? Also should I just re-dye over it again with the bright colour I last used? I need help ASAP and thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Really in urgent hair issues - It is worth hitting hair salon for expert advice

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to get a toner, its a purple toner you can get it at your local beauty supply store! It gets rid if brassiness aka yellow tone.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Look into buying a certain, special shampoo that is called Purple Shampoo. My purple shampoo brand that I use is called Fabuloso, and it works so so so well with turning my yellowish blonde hair back to its beautiful blonde color!

• Going over it with an ash color, ash blonde for example will pull out that brassy yellow color. I've made that mistake before too

• Uhh that happened to my friend, she got it professionally died, and bought special shampoo so it wouldn't happen again

• Use a slightly darker colour like ash blonde to re dye it then if u wanted it how it was originally then dye it back to the previous colour

• a silver shampoo could help