What kind of clothes do guys like on girls? Do they like more of the layed back sweatpant look or the kind of styles we think are cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweatpants scream "I give up! In. Roseanne Bar kinda way, or maybe Margaret Cho... swear pants are not cute. There are lots of comfy things in layers you can put together at American apparrel that are just as cheap and comfy and look good. Some girls are masters of that "I just got ready in 5 minutes and don't care how I look but totally hot look" with their hair in a bun with a pencil holding it together and sunglasses and leggings or whatever it is... just don't go overboard with hair extensions, nail salons and all that as that spells "high maintenance" sometimes

What Guys Said 8

• I would say both sometimes a girl wants to be casual other times likes to dress up so most guys would probably accept some range of style

• lol sweatpants. no girl was approached wearin' sweatpants.

• I like dress's and skirts a lot on girls, also when a girl makes an effort to look good (clothing wise not just makeup) i also dress smart casual myself hence the love of dresses on girls

• Clothes that make them comfortable and warm (or cool if it's the summer).

• I like a everytging honestly as long as the hair and make is on point, oh and how a woman smells. My favorite thing to see a woman in is a dress.

• Tankle tops, crop tops. And something that shows off the legs

• jeans and leggings for sure yo

• skirts look better in my opinion. doesn't really matter how long as long as it isn't to your shoes

What Girls Said 3

• no one woman or man, looks good in sweat pants except the fact that it can indicate you are working out. but it doesn't 'look' good it just has an attractive suggestion--depending on factors such as shape of pants and wearer...

they are functional not aesthetic.

• I say they like when we feel good about ourselves!

• Just look at them.

They are not exactly good at hiding it.