Do guys like the monroe piercing?

It is basically a piercing on your upper lip kind of in the middle, like where a beauty mark would be. If you're not sure what it is just google it.

I am trying to decide whether to get one. I do want one but I want guy's opinions :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of piercing anything other than ears, but its your face, do as you please.

What Guys Said 3

• People often say that experiences doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.

• This is the one spot I hate the most. I haven't seen anyone really do it well. A hard spot to pull off for sure.

• a lot of piercings other than the ears depend on the person and if they can pull them off. but the monroe piercing seems like it is not a very difficult piercing to pull off, and typically looks good on most girls. I definitely have to say that I do like monroe piercings, you should go for it =]

What Girls Said 2

• Get it! I want one :P

• You should get it

I have thee Marilyn Monroe beauty mark so I can't get it pierced.

but if I didn't have my mole I would def get it pierced.