Which is better?

Nike or Puma OR Adidas

I am personally A Fan Of all of them I love niche for its hi tops and clothes I love puma for there shoes and Adidas for there shoes and jackets Iuno if I could pick But what's your choice?

• Nike
  • Puma
  • Adidas

Most Helpful Guy

• adidas. you can never go wrong with a pair of adidas. in my opinon the new nike's are too colory and just busy in general. some of them are nice but for the most part I see kids who wear skinny pants wearing bright orange or yellow or some neon colored nikes and it looks pretty dumb. pumas to me are guido shoes so those are out immediately. I grew up wearing sambas and other adidas shoes, I love their jackets and they are some pretty killer t shirts, their old logo is awesome. I don't really have anything against nike but their older stuff was so much nicer than all the new fancy pants shoes they have now.

• Ya I like Adidas older stuff to. Nike Ya I like some of the more colorful shoes BUT SOME ARE DOWNRIGHT UGLY puma has some good shoes not to many

What Guys Said 7

• I say nike. I used to be all addidas, but recently I find a lot of their stuff to be absolute junk. Puma is alright, but I find it overpriced considering most of the stuff is pretty useless for sports. Nike has good balance, they have good hardcore training gear and nice casual clothes.

• Either Nike or Puma for me, I like puma more though for the name and the logo I don't know just like it more , you can never go wrong with a good pair of nikes though

• Ya I like the puma logo but nike high tops are soo sick its hard to choose

• soccer shoes + Balls Adidas

Clothing Nike

Puma is alright in casual shoes only, not soccer ones ! jeez theyre horrible

• It depends on what you're using them for. I've heard that Nike and Puma are fairly good for basketball, but terrible for running shoes. Adidas, I can't really say, since I haven't heard much about it. If you're looking for good running shoes, you really can't beat New Balance.

Given that I don't play sports, I'd have to say that I wouldn't get any of them.

• Ya nike is more bball and running shoes I just always buy the hi-tops Puma is also very sporty not fashion. I haven't heard much of adidas I know them for there jackets more But If I see nice shows I will just go buy them lol

• Runnnings shoes you want Asics, there expensive but you feel like your running on air. I start wearing them for track and field and I will not wear anything else for running.

• Nike or Puma. Tough call. Puma would be good more so in black IMO. Nikes in white with a their colored symbol.

• Puma & Nike but surely I would love to go for puma if its about the shoes

• They all suck. Sorry.

• No they don't but that's ur opinon and you always stalk me questions lol

What Girls Said 5

• id say nike,

the nike trends are really nice. &they do some nice clothes

im not a big fan of puma myself, they seem abit out of date unless its sports wear, EG football kits.

&addidas are nice for there hoodies & some trends are nice.

addidas is the more popular on lads, they always look nice, &do a very wide variety of style.

nikes more linked to sports as is puma :)

• Ya I agree Puma is more sport soccer runner's nike is awesome enoguh said and adidias is nice I love ther jackets here its more a girls thing Then guys

• Puma used to be good for soccer... now they suck. I moved on to Diadora.. absolutely awesome soccer boots. Puma is pretty backwards when it comes to sports technology. There stuff is pretty stylish tho.

• Nike! I love their athletic shoes and their stylish ones with bright colors!

• I would have to say that I have become a fan Puma

• I love nike and adidas, I think puma is crap. If I had to choose then probs nike.

• Classic adidas

and nike hightops