What type of clothes would flatter/suit my body type?

Done a spring-clean out (even though it's summer here lol) and my wardrobe's a little emtpy, so I'm going on a shopping spree after Christmas to 'restock'.

I'm not really sure what suits me best, and I'm looking for suggestions and tips for types and styles of clothes that will suit me and look flattering on my body type.

Here's a photo or two below: (sorry about bad quality)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would call that a slim teen hourglass - I did a google and there was quite a few links you can check in your own time here is an example
    www.livestrong.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• You're too young for these types of thirst traps. little girl do your parents know you're on here like that?

What Guys Said 3

• I say if that is underwear and bra then find an outfit that would go with it: non transparent, something that can grabs a guys attention (at the same time not give them the wrong idea), and some that your comfortable in.

• Put some clothes on and then I'll answer.

• Maybe leggings

What Girls Said 1

• I think you have a nice body so could wear anything you want. You appear to have very nice boobs so you could try to show them off with v neck tops. Happy to help more if needed.