Girls, what would you rather wear?

I don't understand why girls dress the way they do sometimes. I get that you dress for yourselves and not anyone especially guys and all that crap but let me ask would you rather dress like the girls in the first two pictures? Or in shorts like the third picture with trashy crop tops or with your boobs falling out? I LOVE a woman who can dress well

Girls, what would you rather wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't particularly like to dress like any of those pictures.

• What's your style? If you don't mind me asking

• I like being femine and wearing long dresses and skirts but the heels in the first picture would be reaaaally painful and the skirt in the second one is too long :P So I kinda vary between long dresses and skirts and jeans and a t-shirt.

Most Helpful Guy

• No the last pic wouldn't be a preference of mine - In a lot of these things you do have to say, to each their own.

What Girls Said 14

• The second picture, I've never dressed revealing it's just not in my character to. I don't care if others do but I feel uncomfortable personally

• I like the skirt in the first one because it has pockets *u* but that's the only thing I'd wear.

• I am 6'2", so basically EVERYTHING is a "trashy crop top" on me. If I want a shirt, I kinda hafta buy a minidress. #sadbuttrue

• I wouldn't dress like any of these. I most like to wear jeans or a skirt with a t shirt or long sleeve shirt. Throw in a denim jacket or something like that.

• I like the first one better. ^-^
    I wouldn't dress like the last picture.

• I honestly despise short shorts! They're not classy at all. Women who dress like that only dress for those around them. I love my fashion & dressing different, I get the same amount of compliments, even more, than the girls who dress unclassy. It just goes down to morals and how you are I assume.

• I think all of those are cool but my personal fashion sense is:
    https://wanelo.com/suchsmallh4nds/products

• Definitely the first two picture. And that's because I simply am not comfortable enough with my legs/ass to wear shorts like that. I also find it too trashy. I like to be more feminine

• I wouldn't dress in any of those because I find them boring and ugly.

• Personally I don't find them boring. I believe there's something appealing and sexy about women who dress like that. A lot of class to :) but we all have our preferences

• But I see chicks wear things like that often. It lacks a good amount of uniqueness, colour, and fun which is why I find it boring. But to each their own I guess. xD

• I choose the upper two.
    Rather I wear way more clothes than that even

• I like the second picture I would wear that

• I would be most likely to wear the first one. Although, I would LOVE the coat on the second one! :)

• I wore short pants all summer

• Id probably wear the first two but in the summer I usually wear really short shorts eh idc fuck it yolo

What Guys Said 1

• Different women like different fashion trends. Some don't care