Do you like it when women wear pink?

Bright pink?

light pink?

coral?

Is this a flattering color, what impression does it give off? Do you like it or wear it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some girls pull it off better than others, and it also depends on which clothing item is pink, but often times, for me, it gives a kinda prissy, superficial impression. Reminds me of high school girls which is like. Not a good thing to be reminded of lol.

Reddish/pink is better in my opinion. Dresses and hair bands. As for skirts and tops and whatnot I think its better not to wear something solid pink, but maybe reddish pink with other colors. Solid pink is an assault on the senses I think.

All of this is personal opinion tho. I'm sure some guys think pink is HOT, but then again, most girls would rather be considered beautiful than hot, I think.

• I think you guys are a little harsh about pink. I think its fine when worn correctly.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends if you look good in it. I think women, personally, look better in black vs. The pink. I took this one girl on a date and she came dressed ALL in pink. Even the shoes. I was turned off big time! So, I prefer no pink to little pink. But, if you look good in it by all means go for it! I am okay with the color if the girl can pull it off.

• It is cute color but todays people kill it.

I like it but not all pink head to toe.

When I see a girl with too much pink I can't help to think she is dumb. (paris hilton)

What Girls Said 2

• Head to toe light pink makes you look like a bottle of pepto and you don't want a guy thinking about stomach problems when he's with you. Going out at night? Black gouchos and black heels with a hot pink halter with a little silver bracelet looks nice. During the day? Light hot pink tube top with a grey skirt and matching shoes with light pink studded earrings are cute as well. Never all pink. I look awesome in pink. You just need to know how to wear it like any color.

• I wear it, but never all pink. I have a pink dress however that I love and wear on occasion. My boyfriend describes it as being "sexy and fun". The dress is sexy, the color is fun.