Looking for a girlfriend

I want to make a girlfriend so tell me that how can I make any girlfriend? I think that no girl likes me bcoz I m not much beautiful and I don't look cool so plz help me

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the best way to win girls over is to be a gentlemen and a good listener, but by all means don't let women walk all over you because your not beautiful in their eyes. I don't think beauty is always physical. There is this guy who likes me, I know I can do better than what he looks like but he has my attention and affection by paying attention to me and every detail about me and by not always calling and being in my face. He is awesome and sweet but knows how to be a jerk enough to the point where I hate it so much that I like him, its weird. So you have to get a women's attention by being assertive but sweet at he same time while giving her space and enough time to make her wonder why your not hers haha. I hope this helps

What Girls Said 1

• Although you are probably around my age for girls its not ALL about looks. For some shallow girls yes it is, but you sound like a nice guy and I'm sure if you got to know a nice girl she would like you. Just try get to know girls as friends and see what happens, most of the really "hot" girls in highschool know they are and are complete bitches! :D x

What Guys Said 1

• Ok everyone in high school wants a girl/boy friend. And don't say you don't look good or are cool. Because everyone in there own way is cool and sexy inside lol. But ya I don't think I look good either but I think I'm pretty tight. Just hang out with the girl you like get to know her hang out with her during lunch and on weekends ask her if she wants to go to the movies with you or something. But if she says can she bring a friend say of course and make sure you bring a friend too ok. Then sit next to her and just talk about stuff she likes you know. And maybe if she asks you if you wanna go to a party with her or something go. And I got one of the hottest girl in school and I'm proud too say that but it didn't last so long cause I though it would of been better if we were just friends so we broke up. And now were friends with benefits. And we still do everything together. So I hope that helped. Remember you are cool in some way and beautiful in some way. Just get some cool shoes some shorts and a plain tee and fix your hair mabye. So ya later