What is this FIRST thing you notice when looking at a guy/girl?

Ex. Boobs, Ass, Eyes, Hair, Face, Body etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• First thing I would say I notice would b his face and then his smile after that his eyes=]

What Guys Said 3

• First? Whether or not she's smiling.

Beyond that, usually face, followed by the rest of her. If there's something particularly striking about her, I'd probably pay a fair bit of attention to that, but there's really no set order to things.

I've been told that I dwell on eyes a great deal, and there's probably a fair bit of truth to that; I find a pair of sparkling, mischievous eyes compellingly beautiful.

• When I see a girl I think I notice everything at once. I think I might notice hair. I really can't tell it all happens too fast lol.

• Hair color, smiling or not. Overall looks, what clothes she wear. If I get close enough eye color

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on who it is. The first thing I noticed about my boyfriend were his huge blue eyes, but I notice different things about different people. If a guy happens to have a nice smile, I may notice that first. It just really depends on who it is.

• The first thing I notice on a guy are his eyes. Then his smile and if his teeth are messed then I stop looking. I have thing about that. Then I notice his body.

• Shoes! I know it's weird, I just have a big thing for shoes, if a guys wearing nice trainers, he's hot :D

• I notice a guy's eyes first. They tell you a lot about the person. And I usually look for bigger eyes in guys, so that probably explains why I'm never attracted to Asians. :P (No Asian Persuasion here guys.)

• The first thing I notice when looking at a guy is their face/appearance

then the body.