Guys, how hard is it for you to find fitting clothes?

I don't know if it's harder for you guys than us girls. I assumed that it was because you have fewer curves and you don't wear dresses. But how hard is it to find fitting clothes like shirts and pants on a scale of 1-10

• 1-4, it's super easy to find clothes that fit.
    41% (11)
  • 5-7, it's kind of hard, but nothing too difficult.
    33% (9)
  • 8-10, very hard and I often have to settle for what doesn't fit.
    26% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
*was not

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It was easier when I was thinner. Now that I've gained weight it's kind of hard to find clothes that fit my weird proportions. Like jeans that fit my waist size don't usually fit my legs well. Often shirts can be just a bit too tight in one size but the next size up just looks baggy and dumpy.

It's still probably easier for guys, though. Men's clothing is pretty simple and not as tight fitting. We don't have boobs and curves. Plus most guys aren't particular about fashion the way women tend to be.

What Guys Said 13

• It can be tough, but generally only for tailored garments. I can never wear anything off the rack, as they say, because at 6'3, 185, I have a lot of upper body muscle so the jackets are ALWAYS too narrow to start. But 34/34 pants aren't hard to find.

• Skinny jeans are not for me, and I always find them in stores. My legs just aren't skinny.

• I am very lucky - I am around average height and average waist so I can avail of widest range of clothes - I am probably a 1 super easy to find clothes for.

• It's difficult to find fitting clothes for me since I'm very thin at 5'3. The most difficult piece of clothing to fit for me are pants and jeans because I have a 22" waist. So I have to either tailor my pants or look in the children's section for a fitting pair of pants.

• I'm tall and thin, so some clothing is hard, like pants. Most are either too short or too loose in the waist. Shorts never come in long enough length.

I actually tried women's jeans because the long length is easy to find and the waist is tighter, of course the hardest part is watching out for the jewels 😂

• I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall and only weigh 165 pounds. So anything long enough for me is likely made for a guy who weighs almost double what I do lol

• Lately, I've been finding it quite difficult finding clothes that I fit into. Then again, I haven't tried them on much before buying them. So, I should probably do that.

• Most pants in my waist size (30) are too tight around my legs with most brands, so pants are a little bit tricky to find.

• It's easy enough to find shirts that fit but it's harder to find pants that fit comfortably. I mean, guys need more room in the waist area than girls - skinny/tight fitting pants with low waists aren't very comfortable.

• Its most difficult for jeans, as there are so many sizes, and measurements vary from shop to shop.

• Because I am really skinny and tall. That's why.

• Easy af L fits me pretty tight enough

• well im 6'6 its hard to find clothing that fits me