Why all the man hating?

OK, I'm researching feminism for a school report...And I've noticed that their are A LOT of feminists that truly hate men...Just for being men...They say, men are genetically inferior, they're walking penises, they have no emotions...

Um, is this what has been influencing young women all this time? This type of hatred is ridiculous...I mean, I'm the exact opposite of all these things...I'm probably the most emotional guy ever =P

But, These women must have been raped by 200 men at the same time to be so hating =/

I know their are good feminists out there...But, isn't there anything being done about this? Some of these women are even calling for some sort of gendercide =/

So, girls...Do you agree with any of this...I know their are some guys that are d***s...But we can't all be bad, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some things that, in modern day, could have a lot of influence:

Single mothers. With the divorce rate as high as it is, it is not at all uncommon for women to get a divorce, raise a child solo, and then the child gets raised on the misandry held by the mother.

Women's equality. Let's face it, the two genders are pretty equal in today's society. The "equality" that these feminists want isn't making the genders equal, it's taking advantage of a society that tries to enable the former lower classes (minorities, women) to rise up and become every bit as successful as everyone else. What these women want isn't equality, it's special treatment. Having a vagina is apparently reason enough to avoid jail time, avoid being registered as a sex offender, and also get complete control of any offspring. The fact that society allows them to do it makes it reason enough to do so.

Bad experience. Face it, a lot of guys are complete d***weeds (so are a lot of women, but that's not the point here). As such, bad experiences with guys can lead to the wonderful "All men are jerks", which will no longer become a saying to place blame, but a mentality to live by. All men are jerks, so women deserve preferential treatment, and all men should be castrated at birth.

What Girls Said 1

• I do not agree.

Their are going to be bad and good men just like their is going to be bad and good women.

What Guys Said 3

• In short, feminism is about saying you support equality but then lobbying policies that basically constitute the opposite of equality, such as unequal protection under law, unequal reproductive rights, and so on. It's a giant squid that's got its slimy tentacles wrapped around every branch of policy-making, and once we finally put it down we can start developing our societies based on what's fair and beneficial for everyone, not just for the 50% that have vaginas.

• Yeah, turns out penises are evil. Who knew?

• If they weren't sexist, they wouldn't need a name to separate themselves from the rest of us humanists.