Girls, im a straight guy but I love wearing womens leggings and yoga pants is that weird?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• "Sprezzatura"
    Look it up.
    If you walk down the street like it's normal, then, guess what-- you win! it's normal!

If you carry yourself like you're wearing the "wrong" clothes, then, guess what-- you're wearing the "wrong" clothes!

Just don't be surprised if you catch women in their forties checking out your ass. (:

My husband has a pair of leather leggings from the women's section, and I must say he looks beyond tasty in them.

What Girls Said 15

• its weird that yoga pants are gendered. does cotton suddenly belong top women. is yoga only accessible if you have a vagina. are you suppose to be uncomfortable if you have a penis.. its absurd.

• It wouldn't matter to me if you wanted to wear a dress or skirt. Be yourself and be comfortable.

• I might look twice at you if you wore them while walking down the street, but that's really just because I'm not used to seeing guys wear them. If I saw it more often, I'd get used to it. Wear what you want! They're comfy!

• Many straight men cross dress. I don't think it's weird.

• It's extremely weird and such a turn off!

• i think its great you do! we need more straight guys to enjoy womens clothes, and besides... they ARE comfy as hell

• Why do you like them? Because they're comfortable, orrrr? Haha

• Honestly yes it's a tad weird.

• No it isn't, those are just comfy

• No lol you do you, my friend

• No, they are COMFY!

• I don't see a problem with it.

• I don't like the idea in public because I don't want to see random guys junk

• that's degusting

• yes

filler