Jeans on their knees

A majority of the guys in my school wear their jeans up to their knees. Do you girls find it attractive or gross?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, no way. I am a BIG sucker for good jeans on guys! To their knees? nooo! If it's a little bit below their waist.. lets say around their ass or something.. sure! that's fine. But going too low is a total turn off for me. But then again, some girls love it. This is just a one girl opinion :S

What Girls Said 9

• Like capris? That would be really weird and totally unattractive.

• GROSSSSS! I like a guy that is clean cut and wears his cloths decent.

• You mean, they wear their pants sagging? It's not my #1 favorite style on a guy, but I've been attracted to guys who dress like that.

• Do you mean they have the waist hanging down low, or the legs cut to the knees, like shorts? Personally I'm not a fan of guys with the waist hanging low.. shorts on the other hand, I don't care.

• Oh gawd no. I think that is so unattractive and disgusting. What makes guys think that we want to see their fruit of the looms? I mean honestly! I love when guys dress modestly with pants at waist height =] I'm glad you asked.

• For me it in between since EVERYONE does it and for some guys it looks good well other guys it just doesn't look right.

• No! There is nothing hot about seeing a guy fall down the stairs because his pants are around his knees-so gross. I like a guy who can dress himself.

• gross.they only do that cause it gives their friends a little more room to live!

• I think its kinda sexy. Makes it look like you've been doing something.

What Guys Said 2

• If the majority of guys are doing it, do the complete opposite. You'll get more attention because you'll stand out from the crowd.

• Jeans rolled up to their knees? Gay

Jean's pulled down to their knees? Gay

I wear jeans that FIT, and I find a get a lot more compliments on how nice my jeans are (I wear brand name stuff) than how I am wearing them. If you wanna be a thug however, that's your choice to make.