Would this haircut suit my face?

I love this haircut and I have always had long hair but I am looking for a change! Also, want to dye my hair either really dark brown or black. I don't know yet. What do you think?

ok here is the picture ! Sorry I had a blonde moment and didn't put the pic up

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/430656783094472997/

Most Helpful Girl

• I think long or half long hair would suit you best. If you do want to go short, take the first one.
    About dye, choose dark brown. Black dye can look grayish and dull.

• I like the second one tho bc I feel if I go. too short I might regret it lol !! There is a name for her haircut I just forgot it it because famous in a film back in the late 60s

What Guys Said 4

• This is a tough one for me - Yes style looks good but your hair looks gorgeous in profile pic

• Black hair with this haircut will look great on you 😊 This is one of my favourite haircuts 😊

• Do what you've got to do, but I feel like cutting your hair that short would fuck up your looks.

• yeah a certain face can pull off that haircut! I also have no idea what kind of shape of face I have..

• The one in your profile pic looks nice, if that's what you mean

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have a picture of the haircut you have in mind? I don't see it on here :)

• I think you have great cheek bones and you can easily rock that haircut... and maybe go for chocolate brown?

• Thanks!! Because the girl with those haircuts has a really nice shaped face so she suits her hair cut quite well. I might do it then.

• you could do a faux bob. they're on youtube.

• Usually I am not fond of short hair, but I think you would be able to rock it.