Does anyone else have this problem?

Im finding that i cannot wear any type of socks that are higher than ankle length. They can either cut off my circulation or they keep faling down. I have tried all sizes and brands. And i was told that i need to start wearing dress socks which are typically higher up and not ankle length. Does anyone else have this problem with socks and what did they find to work

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's hard to find the one that stays up and isn't tight but as they go over my calf I'm ok but after a few washes they get to loose anyway, in the old days guys use to have those ugly garter belt looking things on their legs to keep them up , you could wear the prettier ones women still use maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear socks only when I exercise. Then it is ankle socks. I live in Florida so I wear sandals and flip flops all the time.

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer ankle socks as well basically for the comfort. But I work construction and have to wear boots ( steel toe ) so I have to wear a high top sock. They don't slid down unless the elastic is broken. Still hate the feel

• What about tights or stockings since tight socks cut off your circulation - If it is a uniform or something issue I am not too sure maybe socks that are elastic all the way through more so than at the top.

What Girls Said 0