Does anyone else have this problem?

Im finding that i cannot wear any type of socks that are higher than ankle length. They can either cut off my circulation or they keep faling down. I have tried all sizes and brands. And i was told that i need to start wearing dress socks which are typically higher up and not ankle length. Does anyone else have this problem with socks and what did they find to work

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's hard to find the one that stays up and isn't tight but as they go over my calf I'm ok but after a few washes they get to loose anyway, in the old days guys use to have those ugly garter belt looking things on their legs to keep them up , you could wear the prettier ones women still use maybe

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear socks only when I exercise. Then it is ankle socks. I live in Florida so I wear sandals and flip flops all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer ankle socks as well basically for the comfort. But I work construction and have to wear boots ( steel toe ) so I have to wear a high top sock. They don't slid down unless the elastic is broken. Still hate the feel

0|0
    0|0
  • What about tights or stockings since tight socks cut off your circulation - If it is a uniform or something issue I am not too sure maybe socks that are elastic all the way through more so than at the top.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!