Do these shoes make me look gay or feminine lol?

I am awlays into having my own style that doesn't go with the norm and my most recent purchase of shoes resulted in my mom commenting that I look gay wearing these shoes below. I have nothing against gay people but I'm straight and I dont want people to think I'm gay based on choice of shoe. I plan to match it with a burnt orange T-shirt and dark blue jeans and my girlfriend likes them but I don't want people to silently judge me.
Do these shoes make me look gay or feminine lol?

Updates:
They defeniatly catch peoplesneye good or bad lol i had 10 or 15 people at the bar tonight either comment or look down at my feet and take notice good or bad.

0|0
2|15

Most Helpful Girl

• No i like them, guys can wear pink these days.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah they are pink, lime green, burnt orange, yellow, with a little black. I was feeling something different and since I have a black facial hair and black hair I kinda have awlays liked florescent colors lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• he will make you gay. Please tell me you will not wear them with skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't wear skinny jeans lol its nkt conmfortle for me.

What Guys Said 14

• I always figger anyone with a burnt orange t-shirt is gay anyway, so the shoes won't really make a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Pink is in. Or "salmon," rather; you'll see lots of urban men with those button-down salmon-colored shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it looks good on you, go with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mom called you gay in them? Lol I like her bluntness! They look feminine to me but it depends on how they look on you. Some dudes can rock those fine while others can't

0|0
    0|0
    • She did lol i laughed it off but people keep noticing them and commenting it just giving me a shocked look.

• Bright coloured unisex footwear is very much fashion mainstream these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are those the Nike Flyknit running shoes? I love how breathable and lightweight they are. If they were good for my feet I'd totally wear them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nike zoom elites 8 my cousin is the manager of the local nike store so all of my shoes I wear daily are athletic shoes cause he gives me discounts

• Yeah i think they do

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL i play ball and i wear pink Nike socks sometimes and very few of my Teammates have pink shoes wear what you want man haha.

Do for yourself fuck everybody else

0|0
    0|0
  • Your moms just jealous cause she didn't buy them first😄

They look cool to me. dark red and pink are just colors, colors don't mean anything other than being just that, a color.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty sweet, not gay at all to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah tbh :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone. Comments about them a random old lady told me me she liked mthen earlier today when i was at lunch.

• No. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You asking for it, does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah they are fine

0|0
    0|0