What would you think of this dress, but on a girl with more curves (bigger butt and bigger boobs)?

• really hot
  • kind of hot
  • eh it's ok
  • ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• That dress is smoking HAWT! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell you from experience, as a girl with big boobs and a decent sized butt, forever 21 dresses are not meant for this body type. It sucks cuz all their clothes are so cute too :(

• :( do you think the bodycon dress style can work for us though? this was just an example I found when I was looking

• yeah of course they can! but forever 21 is just cheaply made with cheap fabric. just make sure to try it on in store, to make sure you like it. Their sizing can be weird sometimes. Or go somewhere else.

• yea I agree, hence the low prices haha

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I can see that working very well

• It's ok. It is a bit plain in colour, but too forward with curves though.

What Girls Said 10

• Its really cute! I like the ribbed looking material and the zipper, plus I like body con dresses because they can flatter your body and especially if you have curves they can do wonders. Personally I think the red color would look better but its still cute in that green color.

• I'm 34H/27/39. I haven't bought at that price point in many years, but, if I had to? I'd maybe try Charlotte Russe instead. Or Body Central, if they have it in your area.

If you are reading this today, the online bebe outlets (bebeoutlets dot com) is having a flash sale. Only till tonight, then the whole site goes offline until whenever they have a sale again.
    I like bebe's stuff. At 75% off, definitely worth it.

• Too intrusive. That's why girls with curves (myself included) really have to be careful about what clothing choices they make - what looks great on a skinny, flat girl won't look as great on us, but more slutty than anything else - even thought we've done nothing wrong... but have curves. It's rough, but still - have to work with what we've got.

• I don't know, the girl in the picture isn't very curvy, yet the dress still brings out her breasts and butt. I think it's maybe a bit vulgar for a curvier girl? Just my opinion. It's a bit plain too in colour, maybe if you accessorise and if you have no stomach fat it could work, but it's hard to say without seeing a picture of you.

• Its okay I guess!

• I dress like this and I have curves. It looks good.

• Hot, but could get slutty.

• It would be ok it just depends on how it falls it could be tight in all the wrong places

• I like it. It looks good.

• Know you limits. If you know you can't fit that dress, don't wear it. It can get uncomfortable. May look like a stuffed turkey.

• it's stretchy material, I meant the bodycon style