Do you look good with any hair color?

Or are you pretty much a one color pony? I'm lucky enough to be able to pull off any natural hair color, but I've yet to try wacky colors.

Do you look good with any hair color?Not pictured is me with black hair, cause I can't remember the last time that happened.

I typically go for the redhead look though, as I think it suits me the best. Despite the brown being my natural color.

And for those who haven't dyed their hair: do you want to, and what color/s do you want to try?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm you know I honestly wouldn't know I never dyed it, I think the only other hair color I could probably pull of besides my dark-ish brown hair I have now is probably black. So for now I'm a one color pony but who knows that may change in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I agree that you are able to pull off all those hair colors. they do all look great on you. And even if they did not, one can be distracted by other things to the point of saying "What hair color? What hair?"

• I used to like you Jamie (walks off in huff) - No seriously I had dark brown hair that went grey early but it was a kinda cool grey, it suited me my grumpy old man persona never crossed my mind to dye it.

• ** Looks closely to see hair **
      ** Looks even more closely **
      Are you sure there is hair there? lol

• @Red_Arrow Unfortunately I had to phrase my opinion in the past tense

• I don't have to worry about that kind of thing. The glare hides my lack of hair just fine. lol

• I shave my head. But I'm naturally a ginger. God just decided I didn't need all that hair on my head.

• When did you go blonde (ish)? :o
    I think the only thing I can do is black and when I'm old grey :P

• I had it ombré but when I took pictures I looked straight up blonde lol :p

• I can only pull off Black and Brown. Face is too masculine for blonde, and red would just look stupid with my skin tone.

• Nope, I'd look like terrible old man if my hair color was gray.

• I would look hideous with blond hair, so no.

• Nah, I wouldn't dye it.
    I look bad enough as it is, can't risk making it worse.

• I never dyed my hair but i am thinking to get some blue color.

What Girls Said 18

• Yeah, I think I look alright with most hair colors. My natural color is a light brown. I've been blonde before though and my hair color currently is dark brown with a reddish tint. I doubt I ever try any crazy colors, that's just not my style and I probably would not look good with that. Lol

• Yeah, I can't picture you with any wacky colors. I mean I don't know your personality, but just going off your picture... it's not comin' to mind. lol

• haha no, it wouldn't fit me at all and my personality is a bit too shy/reserved to pull it off I think. Lol

• Seeexxxyyyy!!!
    Hmm, i think i can pull off a few. I've done caramel brown ombre, burgundy and ill be doing jet black in a few days which im super excited about. Blonde is not on my colour wheel though, id look terrible in it.

• I never dyed my hair! I think once I change my tip colors to brown and i use to have pink clip on hair! haha! If I could change it maybe a brown shade!

• I've had blue hair that turned to green hair and orange streaks before (bad times in HS) but my natural hair is reddish dark brownish. I want to dye it though, since it's too long and gonna get cut off anyways so I was wanting to try the ombre or balayage. There was a picture floating around of some girl with like.. grey? ombre or whatever I wanted to try.

• I don't think many colors suit me and I also love my natural color. The color I would want is black (my mother is a brunette), but it wouldn't suit me because I have pale (not too pale though) skin.
    Maybe I'll try some metallic blue or purple once (not the whole hair haha, maybe a highlight or something) . And I don't wanna go lighter.

By the way, I know you say red suits you best, but from the pics, I think you look great with the blonde, in the 3rd one :D

• Light ginger, light brown and blonde look good on me > but deeper colors make me look like a corpse.

P. S.
    You can pull off a lot of colors, but red isn't one of them.

• That's cute that you think that. But I've been many shades of red and have been complimented a bunch of times and it's widely noted that I was meant to be born with red hair of some variety.

Have a nice day :)

• Oky doky, calm down. =)

• I think you really pull off any color. That is really cool.
    But me; not every color suits me. So I go with my natural color. Light brown.

• I want to but am afraid nothing other than black would work for me. 😬😬

• Just try a shade lighter at first to test it out! You never know!

• My hair changes its colour sometimes... To me, brown is something I'm used to, but the blonde I now have is really cool too!!! Haven't tried red yet, but I assume it would go well too :) my skin is very light, so when I have black hair, it will have a very big contrast... I assume that it will look nice too though :)
    Now I want to try purple for something different

• I like the red and lighter color on you.

I've had my hair dyed a dark brown, an auburn (got compliments on a lot), a bright ruby red (also got compliments), and a dark black/purple. I think I did a burgandy color before the red too... I can't remember. My natural weird hair takes to red pretty well & I get the most compliments with darker &/or red hair. So I guess you could say I didn't do very natural colors but it wasn't line green or anything.

• I've only ever dyed the front of my hair. It was a burgundy color. But as you know, I want to do a pink/purple hybrid combo. Maybe in the new year. Or maybe I'll test it out with extensions first!

• I've never colored my hair before, but I don't think I can pull off many colors.
    If anything, maybe a little lighter or a little darker.

• Im naturally platinum blonde, other colours dont suit me very well. Half my hair is lightblue right now, blue/green suits my complexion.

• you're gorgeous no matter what but you look best blonde

• I can pull of dark blonde, red burgundy, a natural red shade, black hair, dark brown and orange hair

• I have only dyed my hair once & black makes me look washed out due to my light skin.

• I've had black, chocolate brown, and auburn.

• I find I look good with brown hair color or red hair color