Media is influencing skinny girls to lose more weight! Do you think girls in those photos are fat?

I found photos from celebrity news here. And i do not think they are fat at all and the news title was "those girls put on some weights"

this is why most girls in my country still want to lose weight even if they are in normal or underweight :( do you think they are fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those girls aren't fat at all. If you want to blame someone in the media for influencing skinny girls to lose more weight, you need to blame other women. Every survey from guys on what body type they prefer goes in the opposite direction. In fact the most popular dress size that men prefer is a size 8. In addition Marilyn Monroe was a size 12, but most men would bang her all night and all day.

Most Helpful Girl

• The girls in the pictures are wearing clothing too small for them. They probably did put on weight and are shopping for clothing for their previous size. I do the same.

What Guys Said 10

• I never would have noticed unless highlighted - I would place them firmly in normal weight range - No need to lose any weight

• They're not fat by American standards, but many Asians are judgmental.

• Absolutely not. F*** society and their stupid pressures.

• trash mags always print that shit to sell paper but im sure their influence on real women is minimal given the number of big booty music vids and the number of girls on here asking how to get bigger buts

• Girls, read my words with attention.

We
    like
    meat

• not even close to being fat or chubby. looks normal to me.

• They look like on unfit side yea but not fat

• Girls, your focusing too much! !!

• Pffftttt not even close lol :D.

• omg better stop eating the fries I swear all the things girls worry about is stupid

What Girls Said 7

• NOPE! They want see fat! Apple take off her shirt! haha!

• That's so sad. No ones perfect and she's still hot. She's not fat she's "thick" there's a difference and yes it's a real thing.

And no I'm (she's) not abusing the term because she isn't chubby/over weight/fat/obese.

• I hope not cause my body is quite similar just with more muscle mass and tonage. :p

• Asians are so judgmental, it's crazy. I have the most beautiful korean friend who's super insecure because her family keep encouraging her to get a boob job and eyelid surgery. But if these girls are fat... haha I'd like to be fat please.

• No. Definitely not fat.

• No they are not

• No, they're not fat!