Cosmo has said the thong is dead. Do you agree?

In the Feb. edition of Cosmo, there's an article talking about how the thong is dead and cheekies are the way of the future. Do you agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people should wear whatever underwear they want regardless of what a magazine says

What Guys Said 3

• For one, I think that what is "in" doesn't necessarily mean what is good looking. I've seen plenty of god-awful fashions that were the hottest thing ever.

For two, I never found thongs to be attractive in the first place, but that's just my opinion.

• I agree with you. I often wonder how some things get so popular.

• I will only allow the thong to die if it's reincarnated as commando.

• Less is more and thongs are it. They are not going anywear any time soon.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really care either way, haha. I like both and will continue to wear both. Cosmo is an interesting read sometimes, but you have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. Sometimes the whole salt shaker.

• honestly it doesn't really matter...

and personally I don't like wearing both.

it's about what makes the girl feel comfortable wearing

not about what a sex magazine says lol

if anything boy shorts are always in ! ;D

• Well the article did say boyshorts as well :)

• I think that in terms of more comfortable panties that still look sexy and showy, the cheeky has basically take its place, but my boyfriend still loves thongs. Honestly, I think its good to switch it up.

• i don't really care if the thong is "out" the only one that sees it is my boyfriend. I wear thongs, cheeky undies, and stuff. I don't really care about thongs, or whatever.people should wear whatever they want.