What's so good about the female body?

I see it being sexualized everywhere and even a lot of straight women say that it looks better than the male body. I don't really get what's attractive about it.

I'm asexual and feel no sexual attraction, but I still think some men's bodies are good to look at. All female bodies look meh to me though.. I think women have really pretty faces but I don't think their bodies are that visually appealing.

Is it just the sexual attraction? I'm not attracted to men either but I still think some of them have a beautiful form. Don't feel that way about women though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am an ace guy. I find women aesthetically attractive, but not physically in any sort; and no attraction towards men. I like women in pretty clothes, the naked form is simply boring to me

What Guys Said 6

• I think your sexuality has a lot to do with it - I like some male bodies but prefer the female form in its simplest form I desire it subconsciously - I don't think attraction can be put into words

• What if someone finds an opposite view though not truly mirrored. Another asexual view

• That could happen

• As I see something similar not seeing any interest in the male body but only a slight interest in female.

• So you're asexual too?

• I'm very non-asexual. I experience a shitload of sexual attraction.

• I don't think you can really explain sexual attraction. It's more of a feeling

• It's best described as a spark. Honestly it's just chemistry at work.

• nothing. i honestly find it gross. disproportionate. unappealing. thing hanging everywhere. i don't like it and i'm not gay.

• Lol I don't find it gross but I don't find it appealing either. To each their own I guess

• well its not gross in rare exceptions. the average woman has a disproportionate and unsmooth body. and vaginas. you rarely find a pretty one.

• That I agree with

What Girls Said 1

• Neither do I, the vast majority of women don't even have nice curves or proportional body shapes.